X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icarus Discs

For those of you who don't know me my name is Justin Mann, and I have decided to open my own disc golf business: Icarus Discs.

We are located just a few short blocks away from Orchard Park, in the Rock Creek Business Center, on Nicholas Ct. (off Cornelius Pass, just south of Kohls). Icarus is located inside of Urban Upholstery. (Hey everyone has to start somewhere, right?) It might be a little tricky to find at first, but when you get to the end of Nicholas Ct. there will be an entrance to the right, for the Rock Creek Business Center. Once inside make your way to the south (right) side of the units, and go all the way to the end of the 2nd building, we are unit #12.(3rd from the end)

Being relatively small and new I am currently carrying a variety of Discraft discs. I will also have a used disc bin (if you happen to be "afraid" of the Darkside ) comprised of a variety of diffrent discs at discounted prices.

Our hours are currently Mon - Fri: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sat - Sun: Please call for an appointment (since it's highly likely i'll be out playing somewhere)
    You can reach me at (971) 226 - 0589, or icarusdiscs@gmail.com

I look forward to seeing those Darkside, *cough* Ahem.... Discraft throwers (seeing as I am a recent convert myself) as well as any one intrested in checking out what we have to offer.
    So please drop by and see what Discraft and Icarus Discs can do for you.

Justin Mann
    Icarus Discs

Our Address:
    21420-D NW Nicholas Ct. Unit 12
    Hillsboro, OR 97124
    "You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crockett

I'm sure people would love to know your prices on D, X, Z, & ESP plastic...
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Another disc vendor in Portland!
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        Another disc vendor in Portland!
        They'd look great on that (currently empty) Vendors link at the top of this page.

Comment

Yeah, we ought to put something there. Maybe we should start another thread in the "Northwest Disc Golf News Website" forum asking for suggestions for local and on-line vendors. (I don't want to do it here so as not to steal the spotlight from Icarus.)
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Pricing

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
            I'm sure people would love to know your prices on D, X, Z, & ESP plastic...
            Ahh.... I knew i forgot something.

ESP/FLX - $17.00

Elite Z - $15.00

Elite X - $10.00

Pro D - $8.00

Limited Edition - $20.00
            (Z sparkle Force's)

As far as any of our used discs they can range from $3.00 - $9.00 depending on the type of plastic and how worn the disc may be.

It is my hope that as my business becomes more established that I might be able to lower my prices. (or that is at least my goal)

Comment

Seems like those numbers match up to other local vendors, no?
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                Seems like those numbers match up to other local vendors, no?
                They match up to Next Adventure but are a touch higher than Jerry's.
                Oregon disc golf map

Comment

They do match up to most disc vendors in the area. (And lower then at least one vendor i know of) What I can assure of is that they are lower than the MSRP suggested by Discraft.

Comment

Got any X Trackers or FLX Drones?

Comment

Cool, Discraft! I'm looking to get my hands on a 164 Pro D Buzzz, and what colors and weights on those Sparkle Z Forces?
                      educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
                        Got any X Trackers or FLX Drones?
                        The X Trackers have been discontinued so i wasn't able to order them. I do have ESP and a Z Tackers

As for the FLX Drones, they were a limited release and were sold out by the time I made my inital order. (I REALLY wanted to try these)

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
                          Cool, Discraft! I'm looking to get my hands on a 164 Pro D Buzzz, and what colors and weights on those Sparkle Z Forces?
                          I'm not positive, and i'll double check my inventory tomorrow, but i'm pretty sure i have a Pro D Buzzz in the 160's but i think it's around 167.

The Z Forces I have are 2 at 168(Green and Yellow), and 1 at 172(Blueish/Purple). (I'm doing this from memory, so when i get in tomorrow i'll make sure this is correct)

Comment

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                            I'm not positive, and i'll double check my inventory tomorrow, but i'm pretty sure i have a Pro D Buzzz in the 160's but i think it's around 167.

The Z Forces I have are 2 at 168(Green and Yellow), and 1 at 172(Blueish/Purple). (I'm doing this from memory, so when i get in tomorrow i'll make sure this is correct)
                            Inventory checked and it is an Orange 167 - 169 Pro D Buzz

Also I have 1 Yellow 168 and 1 Blue 172 Z sparkle Forces

Comment

Thanks for checking, unfortunately I gotta find that 164 Buzzz, and in Forces they have to be blue. I found a light Buzzz on line, but was hoping to keep the $ local. But if you guys are stocking Discraft I'll be checking in regular.
                              J
                              educate your thinking

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X