X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play it again sports sale

Couldn't find another thread quickly so here goes, just stopped by PIAS in salem and they had some good stuff 40-50% off disc golf stuff like shirts, dvd's and a few good discs... Got a few huklab shirts at 50 percent off and 2 usdgc dvd's at 40 percent off... was a little bugged they couldn't give me my club membership 10 percent off or use my gift certificates for PIAS. But still cool deal... wonder if the other PIAS are having sales?

Hey snap, do you know if the Salem PIAS has a disc lost-and-found?
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
      Sure, look for the sign that says.... Used Discs For Sale!
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
        Couldn't find another thread quickly so here goes, just stopped by PIAS in salem and they had some good stuff 40-50% off disc golf stuff like shirts, dvd's and a few good discs... Got a few huklab shirts at 50 percent off and 2 usdgc dvd's at 40 percent off... was a little bugged they couldn't give me my club membership 10 percent off or use my gift certificates for PIAS. But still cool deal... wonder if the other PIAS are having sales?
        Those shirts have been on sale for months. I first noticed them about 2 months ago, bought one a month later.

I wonder how long they have had them in stock to be able to let them go at 50% off?

Comment

really? dang I been going there on a weekly basis, guess I didn't notice the signs... anyways good deal but sucked they wouldn't take the club discount or the gift certificate.
          Yes PIAS has a lost and found bin but it's mostly crap right now...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
            Yes PIAS has a lost and found bin but it's mostly crap right now...
            I'm not concerned with the quality of the discs in it.

I'm wondering because twice now, I've gotten a call on a found disc from the Salem area, and it'd be nice if there was a local place where discs could be left and eventually reunited with their owners. If I find one around here, I usually bring it to the Depot.
            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Lost and found

Cascade gateway has a bin attached to their Kiosk that is locked for folks to put lost discs in. The Club has keys to the bin so you can have them put your discs in there and then get ahold of the club...
              Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
                Cascade gateway has a bin attached to their Kiosk that is locked for folks to put lost discs in. The Club has keys to the bin so you can have them put your discs in there and then get ahold of the club...
                Sure, but that still involves scheduling a rendezvous with someone. Having a L&F at a business with predictable open hours would be nice. And it's good business, too; it gets people into the store on both ends of the lost/found transaction.
                Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Ahh in that case, I'm out of the loop on how we do the lost and found around here, I've offered to more than one person in Oregon to maintain a large Lost and Found database... I know i'm the DG junkie.. oh well

Comment

wrong forum????

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                    OK, now I am trying to squeak the wheel, but only in an effort to create equality for all.
                    Jman can't ask a Bonnie tee pad question in the DG forum, but you can ask about lost and found in the DG forum? Why not use the lost and found forum for your question?
                    Do you think that's where it belongs?
                    Thanks Adam for your efforts.
                    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                    - Anonymous

Comment

It was a thread about Play-It-Again Sports... the PIAS in Salem, in fact.

And actually, this thread should have been in "DG Equipment" from the beginning.
                      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                        OK, now I am trying to squeak the wheel, but only in an effort to create equality for all.
                        Jman can't ask a Bonnie tee pad question in the DG forum, but you can ask about lost and found in the DG forum? Why not use the lost and found forum for your question?
                        Do you think that's where it belongs?
                        Thanks Adam for your efforts.
                        J-man was not singled out. I just happened to notice it was in the wrong section and moved it where it belonged.
                        People post in the wrong place all the time. If I moved every one I see it would be my full time job. It's like picking up litter on the course - tough to get it all, so you do what you can.

But Sam has indicated he doesn't give a flying fuck where you post, so knock yourselves out. It won't be moved by me.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X