X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TREX View Post
    Well said chuck. I have shown a few guys my process to no avail. I am thinking that if anyone in my area wanted to come by my place I would gladly do a few dyes while teaching them the process I use. I was also thinking that maybe I could share some of my graphics with other dyers. What I mean is since I use my computer to do all my graphic work I can offer my skills and create/fix/produce graphics for people that may need some help.
    I have tried sharing back and forth with some others I know and they seem to want to hold onto their graphics like it's gold. I say the more graphics that are out there ready for dyes the more dyes we can get done between us all =]
    hey could u see what u could do to clean up the pic i posted...i wasn't able too

Comment

sure np.. kinda busy next day or so but asap

Comment

Originally posted by TREX View Post
        sure np.. kinda busy next day or so but asap
        no rush..its still a work in progress

Comment

I dont get up to the Seattle area much. no car. But if there was to be some kind of disc dye convention, I would find a way up there

Each of us could show our methods and techniques and many could learn from us.
          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

My brother has a full size plotter and he's down to make designs, however he lives in Alaska so mail is a beach. I would love to take some classes and do my own work as i'm a good artist. Mabe after I move I can schedule a weekend trip with Mazza and head your way!! I'll buy the beer!! Mabe some Arrogent Bastard Ale is in order to drink and use as a dye pattern. This would go with my PBR dye on a star destroyer.
            Hukin since 1992
            DGOD #115

Comment

You should do the Ruination logo, Mikk. I haven't seen that one yet, nor the Levitation label...

...and both are very single-dip compatible images. The levitation one seems like a bit of a trial to get cut out though.
              The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Yup thats the people that make Arrogent Bastard!! heres the pic..
                I'd LOVE to get an ace with that logo, it so fits my personality!!!!!
                Cuz well I'ma b......... and I know it.
                Hukin since 1992
                DGOD #115

Comment

There was a Double Bastard beer at 1 time too...but I haven't seen it in a while... Bummer too cuz DAMN, drink that and your'e definately arrogant!! and it would make a super cool dye job!!
                  Last edited by Mikk; October 30th, 2010, 02:32 PM.
                  Hukin since 1992
                  DGOD #115

Comment

I have done an Arrogant Bastard dye a long time ago. let me find the pic. It was actually one of my first dyes.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mikk View Post
                        My brother has a full size plotter and he's down to make designs, however he lives in Alaska so mail is a beach. I would love to take some classes and do my own work as i'm a good artist. Mabe after I move I can schedule a weekend trip with Mazza and head your way!! I'll buy the beer!! Mabe some Arrogent Bastard Ale is in order to drink and use as a dye pattern. This would go with my PBR dye on a star destroyer.
                        i pitch in for gas and i'll bring the stash....oo maybe even some hash lol

Comment

ass, grass, or cash. no one rides for free, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                            Perfect!! I'd love it red on white!!
                            Hukin since 1992
                            DGOD #115

Comment

A big thanks to TREX for the dye job!! The mushroom looks sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!
                              Hukin since 1992
                              DGOD #115

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X