X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discmania DD2 Frenzy

Purported to be the latest greatest disc on the market is the Discmania DD2 Frenzy. Molded by Innova for Discmania, the Frenzy has been described as being somewhere between a Boss and Katana in flight path. I have one I just got on Ebay for about $21.00 with a 2011 Asia Open stamp. Only 90 of these Champion plastic discs were made. Mine is 175g and candy yellow with a rainbow stamp. I have used it for the past 2 days at FDR and have found it to be extremely fast and very overstable at first. Although today it seemed to be flying flatter than yesterday, I have not yet been able to get the DD2 to turn over very much. It is so fast that, when it eventually breaks in, it may end up being the farthest flying disc in my bag.
    "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

The disc is indeed one of my favorites. Once broken in, it does fly flat for a long way and still ends up stable. Possibly faster than my first run pancake flat boss but not nearly as flippy.

I threw the Frenzy at the Kisco Ice Bowl last Saturday and it got me close enough to the hole to card the birdie on the 392' hole 2.
    At FDR today I outdrove the 385' hole 13 with ease, but failed to sink the comebacker for birdie.
    Last edited by The Ombudsman; January 11th, 2011, 05:27 PM.
    "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

this disc is very easly thrown to 400ft.. For distance drivers..and me.
      Last edited by Mikk; January 19th, 2011, 09:54 PM. Reason: just for HarrisonH
      Hukin since 1992
      DGOD #115

Comment

Originally posted by Mikk View Post
        this disc is very easly thrown to 400ft..
        Oh how I love when people call a disc "very easily thrown to 400ft.." Been playing for 6 months, and you are not going to convince me that there is a disc on this planet, aside from some stupid aerobie crap, that is easily thrown 400 feet. That's like saying there is a golf club that easily drives 300 yards

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X