3 KC glow aviars.
      2 champ PD2, (Chaos)
      2 champ TLs
      1 echo mako.

Good times.
      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Two special edition Dynamic Discs Z Drones, one Z Hornet, one star stamped Vulcan, and one production Star Vulcan.

A couple for the collection and a couple for the bag. Gotta love some new plastic!

Comment

Was a great weekend for replacing and finding.

Yet another L.E ESP Comet 176 grams(Took my Z out till I have good weather again). That makes two now.
          Two Z Forces 171 grams each. Replacing the two I just lost playing around with a portable basket this weekend at Riverfront Park
          Two Discmania P Line DD2 Frenzy's 174 grams each. Both are to experiment with.

What was taken out since the last time I got new discs.
          The Latitude 64 Halo's. I can't throw them worth a damn. I got a friend who can and who was glad to take both of them for trades to be named later (probably his 162 ESP Nuke...)
          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Saturday I purchased 4 discs at the awesome ( compared to the Corvallis store) Play it Again Sports store. I purchased
            Star Wraith 175 g
            Star Mako 175 g
            Champion Groove
            Star FL 173g
            I am loving all of these discs and will be purchasing 2nds of every one except the Groove.

Comment

I just ordered the new Vector. Should be here Saturday or Monday!!
              Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

Picked up some new stuff.

Echo Katana- the Katana I've always wanted. Alot like a broke in echo Wraith right out of the box. Way more stable than any of the other 3 regular plastic katanas I've tried.

Pd2 chaos- p plastic, nice power driver. Even in pro. In fact it's the nicest pro plastic I've ever thrown. Grippy and the extream dome seems to feel good in my hand. Good for forearm drives too. Excited for this disc to break in a bit. Gonna give any destroyers and bosses a break for a bit and use this thing in.

Echo Valk- way stable for a Valk. Really don't wanna flip at all new. Great for forehands.

Comment

Just traded a DX Roc for a Z Breeze. I've never thrown a Breeze, but from all I've heard, it should be great!
                  Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

Originally posted by Kris C View Post
                    Just traded a DX Roc for a Z Breeze. I've never thrown a Breeze, but from all I've heard, it should be great!
                    That's a really good trade considering the Breeze is OOP and worth a little bit of money to some people. It's also a good disc. Let me know if you get tired of it.
                    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Is new disc day like my day today? For me it's new computer day...oh yea
                      I did get a 164 X Nuke yesterday, can't wait to air it out...
                      educate your thinking

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X