Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered a Latitude 64 Flow last week. Of course, I probably won't throw it until February...
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I recently bought a 168g Champion Rhyno in a wonderful day-glo green color. I picked it up in the store and thought to myself... I have to have this disc now, I was also supprised by how gummy it was for champ plastic. Well after playing a few rounds and having a couple of practice sessions, I am not disappointed with the purchase. I use it as a risky approach disc as it is very slow and sticks when it lands, which is great for those times where you don’t want to go past a basket and (for me anyway) is most always finishes left.
      Last edited by Uhlman; December 6th, 2010, 08:29 AM.
      Throw What You Know.
      "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
      PDGA# 45989

Comment

got a few hurricanes and nebulas, the hurricanes are the best, am very surprised that these arent selling like hot cakes. These fly straighter and less fade than a destroyer, which means easier control

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
          got a few hurricanes and nebulas, the hurricanes are the best, am very surprised that these arent selling like hot cakes. These fly straighter and less fade than a destroyer, which means easier control
          How does the Hurricane compare to the DGA Rogue?
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
            You have Nebulas? PM sent.
            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

I just ordered a production Run and a Proto stamp Wahoo from DiscGolfValues.com... WAHOO.

One's for showin' and one's for throwin'
              Last edited by Uhlman; December 7th, 2010, 08:06 AM.
              Throw What You Know.
              PDGA# 45989

Comment

I have a wahoo on it's way too! Looks like a beast that has water wings on to me! I can't wait to give it a toss!

Comment

This is the first disc I have ordered on it's release date without thorough research. I am hoping its everything I want it to be. The only thing I am concerned about is the fact it’s r-pro and will not have the long-range durability to use it as my primary driver (if I like it). Hopefully they will make it in other more durable plastics down the road.
                  Throw What You Know.
                  PDGA# 45989

Comment

I think the choice of r-pro has more to do with making the disc a 169g floater than anything else. And yep, I hope it holds up well to, but for me it should be more of a specialty, keep my mind off the H2O disc. With those numbers though, It is right in the wheel house to be a primary driver for a lot of folks. And Actually, now that I think about it, maybe it is more of a cross between my beast, my wraith, and my rubber ducky! ;-)

Comment

I get to try my brand new Z Force in the morning!!! I've had it for a week, just sitting there...waiting....staring at me...begging to go play...
                      Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

I'm pretty sure that the Hurricane was originally developed as a Force "SS." Whether or not that's accurate, it is a higher speed driver than the Rogue and will probably take a fair amount of power to throw properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                          How does the Hurricane compare to the DGA Rogue?
                          definitely more stable. Think a mix of destroyer and rogue... It does flip and turn on big arms. It flies real nice on a soft hyzer. Maybe kind of a longer teebird? The one that got me hooked is a 169 which was just dyed and is on the way back to me. Picked up a 172 and 173 and will compare the 3. I don't like the SP rogues but the first flight rogues fly more consistent for me.

Comment

So the Force is an awesome forehand driver! Faster and a touch more stable than the Flick. I added around 50 ft to my drive today! It can only get better!
                            Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

The Flick is more stable than any Force. I can assure you that it's a true statement.
                              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                              Cleveland Brown

Comment

I know the Flick is 2.5 and the Force is 2.0, but it seems to me that I could put a little more hyzer on the Force than the Flick and it would level out. Maybe it's because the Force is a faster disc, or maybe it's the way I throw... Either way, the Force ended up being a better driver for me.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X