X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touch discs

Anybody have any opinion on "touch" discs, I have a max weight Rattler that I take out from time to time, thinking about a lighter one though(not enough glide) also thinking about trying out a lightweight polecat, any suggestions?
    The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

Originally posted by grant View Post
    Anybody have any opinion on "touch" discs, I have a max weight Rattler that I take out from time to time, thinking about a lighter one though(not enough glide) also thinking about trying out a lightweight polecat, any suggestions?
    A lot of folks also dig the Sonic- similar deep rimmed configuration with a bunch of glide, but still with a small circumference.

Comment

the Aero!

Comment

Also does premium or baseline plastic matter in your opinion? I seam to like baseline and heavyweight, what weight and plastic are you tossin?
        The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

Comment

The Rattler is my main putter/approach, like mine in the 168 range, better glide and touch. Gotta be blue or with too...play catch with it to warm up, it'll come.

'J'
          educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
            The Rattler is my main putter/approach, like mine in the 168 range, better glide and touch. Gotta be blue or with too...play catch with it to warm up, it'll come.

'J'
            iM SLOWLY SWITCHING AWAY FROM (sorry for caps?) the 4 different rocs i carry and added a Z crystall buZZZZZZZZZZ . And its movin on up to the east side of bag baby?
            nice touchdisc

Comment

I find the Ching JuJu comes with a built-in steering wheel.
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by grant View Post
                Also does premium or baseline plastic matter in your opinion? I seam to like baseline and heavyweight, what weight and plastic are you tossin?
                I like rubber.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X