Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those with young throwers in the family...

... or for those with arms for whom this may be appreciated, the fine folks at Gotta Go, Gotta Throw have an ultra light ESP Buzz (2008 Worlds stamped) on sale for only $6.95! They are approximately 125g, and, as noted above, in ESP plastic. I had one sent to me free earlier in the year, so I gave it to my Beloved's son to throw (he's 7). Needless to say, he throws it pretty well. So possibly a gift idea, or just something to pick up. Thought I'd pass it on.
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
    ... or for those with arms for whom this may be appreciated, the fine folks at Gotta Go, Gotta Throw have an ultra light ESP Buzz (2008 Worlds stamped) on sale for only $6.95! They are approximately 125g, and, as noted above, in ESP plastic. I had one sent to me free earlier in the year, so I gave it to my Beloved's son to throw (he's 7). Needless to say, he throws it pretty well. So possibly a gift idea, or just something to pick up. Thought I'd pass it on.

Thanks for the tip, Zip.

I've got to score one of these for Matthew.

Comment

You and Matthew were who I most had in mind, Scott. However, I thought I'd just put it out there for anyone else who may be interested. Hopefully he'll throw it as well as Easten does...
      TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Think I'll grab me a pair of those for my 7 & 4 year olds who are itching to come out with their big bro!

Thanks for the insider info!
        Doug

Comment

...and thank you, sir, for your *ahem* awesome avatar.

Seriously, though. I think its a great idea to get the young ones out and throwing. Gets them (and us) off the couch, and soon there will be a long strech of years where they would rather do anything else than hang out with us...

Comment

as I said... "I'm going to grab me a pair". nuff said.

Comment

I would like to grab that pair, too. but alas, my daughter already has a 18 Poly Roc
              "Putt" is a four letter word

Comment

Originally posted by brillo View Post
                I would like to grab that pair, too. but alas, my daughter already has a 18 Poly Roc
                I understood the entendre from Douglaselvis, but this I don't understand at all...

Comment

non sequitur
                  "Putt" is a four letter word

Comment

Right on, my son could definitely use one of these.
                    "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Awesome. I was hoping there would be an audience for these...

Attention: "OTH" Bob. You may want to stock up on these... I'm just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                        Awesome. I was hoping there would be an audience for these...

Attention: "OTH" Bob. You may want to stock up on these... I'm just sayin'.
                        That way when Scott goes losing plastic Bob has something to offer?
                        "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

ZING! One person giving somebody a bad time = funny. Two people giving two DIFFERENT people a bad time = hilarious.

Comment

Yeah, pick on old people.
                            The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                            ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Oh

Keep in mind that the previous comment came from a guy that (when forced to carry Luke through a doubles round), still laid the smack down on Wiseguy and I. By four strokes!

Yeah, pick on young people. Ya' bully!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X