X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vibram ascent

Just had a couple arrive. Looks and feels like a teebird but in vibrams awesome plastibur. Looking forward to testing them in the field tomorrow.
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

I threw one for the first time today and found that it throws similar to the Discraft Avenger. I threw it thinking that it was going to fly like a XL or Stalker, but it went a good bit farther and didn't flip at all.
    Last edited by kyle95; August 27th, 2010, 09:46 PM.

Comment

I threw them for my first time today. They fly pretty good. Went quite a bit further than I thought it would. I'm not a very big fan of the plastic for a driver. I don't have much experience with a teebird but I think the ascent should be more overstable. At least the ones I threw were. Have fun with them.
      A par is not a bogey.

Comment

It's a teebird. The plastic is a bit soft for my liking but the flight is nice. Out of the box it is overstable but after throwing it a bunch today (30+ throws) it is losing some overstability but is still quite strong. Could beat into a nice disc. Not sure it will make it to the bag but anybody that likes softer discs keep an eye out.
        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X