X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quest Turbo-Putt

What kind of plastic is it? Hard, soft, grippy??? I like the feel of the soft magnet, is it similar?? Freaky lookin putter for sure!!!
    Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

I'm a turbo putter so when I saw your post I had to check this thing out. I would love to get this thing and try it out, but I'm a little afraid I'll love it and get so use to it and then wouldn't know what to do if I was in a tournament since it's banned by pdga. From what I read its soft rubbery and very grippy so that should answer your questions. If you get one post how it works out.

Comment

If I recall correctly it is very grippy.

Comment

Like play-doh left out overnight
        The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

The ones that I have felt are pretty stiff but grippy as well. Not floppy or anything. They're very overstable though.
          A par is not a bogey.

Comment

to bad they recalled it. It is not pdga approved now
            PDGA # 31451
            2 Mini Aces
            75 Aces
            PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
            DISC GOLF OR DIE
            BOB CABAL
            DISCVANGO
            JEFF ELLIOT
            G-MAN
            JORDAN LEWIS
            JEFF HAGERTY
            JAMES GARCELON
            SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Didn't Gateway press a few proto Wizards and Warlocks in the same plastic? It was like pink eraser, but a little firmer.
              "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

I have some eraser wizards, and they're different than the Turbo Putters from what I recall. Actually, I'm not sure if I've ever felt a plastic blend quite like whatever they made those things out of.
                Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

If they banned the Turbo-Putter disc Quest should put out a disc made of the same material, the Twin Turbo.

I thought it was legal for a year, then banned, then made legal again but I could be wrong.

That swirl on the bottom of the disc is a great idea for turbo putting, this should be put on another putter with a different rim. The Turbo Swirl.

Comment

They can make the disc any way they want. It just can't be PDGA approved with those characteristics like the swirl or scalloped edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                      I have some eraser wizards, and they're different than the Turbo Putters from what I recall. Actually, I'm not sure if I've ever felt a plastic blend quite like whatever they made those things out of.
                      Right before the injection stage they dumped in a bucketful of ground-up Wheaties.
                      The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X