X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bag tags

I need to make some bag tags. What is the best method of doing so? Just print a tag and laminate? Is there more to it than that? I'm on a fairly tight time line so I'd like to use locally obtained materials, if possible.

Or, you could make some COOL tags...
    metal, glass, wood: I have seen nice tags made of all these materials before....
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      I need to make some bag tags. What is the best method of doing so? Just print a tag and laminate? Is there more to it than that? I'm on a fairly tight time line so I'd like to use locally obtained materials, if possible.
      Kinkos can do them. I ended up laminating our Chick Flick bag tags there when Kel's laminator pooped out. I had all the materials too, and they just let me use their laminator, but I believe they have the supplies there for sale as well.

Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

Our bag tags on the west sound are some of the nicer ones that I have seen. They are made of wood and have black lettering on them. They are money. Especiall when you have #1!
        A par is not a bogey.

Comment

i made myself my own bag tag and put #1 on it so i can carry it on my bag to make myself look good!

Comment

Originally posted by ROC View Post
            i made myself my own bag tag and put #1 on it so i can carry it on my bag to make myself look good!

I like your style, Dude.
            Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC View Post
              That should be up for challenge to anyone who sees it then, so they have a chance to look as good. You lose, you go back into the obscurity of no tag.
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                That should be up for challenge to anyone who sees it then, so they have a chance to look as good. You lose, you go back into the obscurity of no tag.
                I would just make myself another one.

Comment

Dude, you do got style!
                  The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                  ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

I made some bag tags a couple years ago. Just print out little tags on paper and go to Staples and each tag costs $1 to make. Very easy to do and they turned out great.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X