X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z nukes - i have them :)

Hey everyone, I have some Z Nukes in stock, if you are interested in grabbing one of these bad boys, they are $20 with shipping or $16 if you pick them up in person.

I have a variety of colors but mostly 173/174 grams

Pink, Blue, Orange and Yellow.

send a pm or a call - 541-760-0013

I find them to be FAST, maybe a touch faster than the ESP versions, as well as medium stability like the first runs ESPs. HUGE distance discs, I was throwing well over 500 with little effort.

Thanks, D
    Team DISCRAFT
    NW Sign Up
    Gorilla Boy
    Paragon Disc Golf
    Odwalla

I'm hoping you'll still have some at the Calapooia. May pick up one there. Been wanting one really bad.
    According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Sadly I'll be missing CC, actually, its the only Oregon tournament offered to Professional players I might miss this entire season...
      Team DISCRAFT
      NW Sign Up
      Gorilla Boy
      Paragon Disc Golf
      Odwalla

Comment

well, Dion swung by Bryant yesterday to deliver a first run z nuke to me and as he drove off, I tried it out for the first time on hole 17, 590 foot hole. As soon as it left my hand, i could tell this baby was meant to screammmmmmm down the fairway, by the time I could catch sight of it, it was already 200+ feet down and roaring. It had to be the farthest throw of 2010 for me easily. Get up there and i'm 35 paces to the basket, somewhere between 100-125 feet. That means the throw was 450+ easy. 2nd throw off 16, which has to be a 800 footer, disc flies 2/3 of the way down screaming with giddy.... wow, i've never had a new fave so fast..

Comment

Where are you located at? I'm assuming corvalis but what's your store name?

Comment

Originally posted by KevinW View Post
            Where are you located at? I'm assuming corvalis but what's your store name?
            No store name really, just a Discraft pro trying to make ends meet. I live very near (30 second walk) from Willamette Park in Corvallis, anyone on the way to that park who wants a frisbee just needs to call and stop by.

Were you interested in a Nuke Kevin?
            Team DISCRAFT
            NW Sign Up
            Gorilla Boy
            Paragon Disc Golf
            Odwalla

Comment

The store should be "The Whip"...

Comment

How about "Whip's Cream" for the name? Seriously though. Those Z nukes are amazing (thank you Dion). It could possibly take my FR BOss slot. This thing really keeps it's speed up and keeps going.

Comment

Is there a Nuke out there for the power challenged? What are the lowest weights available? 140 to 150 R-Pro Bosses are what I'm looking to beat out for my long driver. I hear great things about the Nuke and hope I can use one. The only Katana I've found I can control is an R-Pro.
                  The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                  ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

My Nuke is not as stable as my Champ Katana. I don't know how light they make them, but I think the Z nuke will appeal to a wide range of players. I definitely like the Z a whole lot more than I liked the ESP's.

Comment

how much more overstable is it than the esp version? or isn't it?
                      ________
                      AMATEUR INTERRACIAL
                      Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 02:01 PM.

Comment

I've found the Z Nukes to be more stable the ESPs. However there is a good amount of variety in both plastics, so it sorta depends on the one you get. Domey ESP = Stable, flat Z = Stable.

Typically speaking the flippest Nuke out there is a tournament stamped 169 white or blue ESP Nuke. These would be classified at 3rd run Nukes. (Memorial Prototypes, 1st Run Stamps, Tournament Stamped).

Oh, how about "Miracle Whip" for a store name?
                        Team DISCRAFT
                        NW Sign Up
                        Gorilla Boy
                        Paragon Disc Golf
                        Odwalla

Comment

i think that name fits you just right. and about the esp nukes being flippy. i have a light blue first run esp that is a really high speed backhand roller. but now the first run z nuke i got from the seattle tourny. i have yet to turn it over ( less then a dozen throws) but when i do break it i will be lookin to break 500 ft with it( just gota hope for a really big tailwind) this disc is fun to throw and really to watch fly. now to 1 or 2 more as back ups

Comment

Perhaps what I should ask is, "can your newbie girlfriend throw it?"

I just found a blue 169 ESP Nuke on the last hole, belonging to one of our locals. I should go out on the driving range right now and try it out.

BRB.

Cranking on all the annie I can and giving it my best pull, it goes about 200 feet and finishes hard left. I guess I'm waiting for a 150 class Pro-D.
                            Last edited by Ol' Bob; August 1st, 2010, 05:56 PM.
                            The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                            ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                              I've found the Z Nukes to be more stable the ESPs. However there is a good amount of variety in both plastics, so it sorta depends on the one you get. Domey ESP = Stable, flat Z = Stable.

Typically speaking the flippest Nuke out there is a tournament stamped 169 white or blue ESP Nuke. These would be classified at 3rd run Nukes. (Memorial Prototypes, 1st Run Stamps, Tournament Stamped).

Miracle whip seems a little plagarized and a fat glob of white stuff... I got a bit of a domey z nuke after Dion explained his perception of the discs. I had a horrible time with the esp nukes at the discraft demo at the memorial as they all acted like super overstable boss'es... put a champ katana and z nuke flat next to eachother, z nuke has a much slimmer rim underside than the katana and much more dome as the katana has a more boxy outer rim as the nuke is more rounded out.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X