Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, mr Blais and I played Bryant today and he had a new nuke from Dion as well. The boy parked holes 2 and 7 with the nuke, first time he has birdied either hole... need I say more...

Comment

I am down to two Z Nukes left. 1 pink and 1 orange, 171 and 173 i believe. anyone want them?
      Team DISCRAFT
      NW Sign Up
      Gorilla Boy
      Paragon Disc Golf
      Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
        I am down to two Z Nukes left. 1 pink and 1 orange, 171 and 173 i believe. anyone want them?
        I'll take the orange one, would you mind bringing it to White River this weekend? I could also swing by and grab it tonight or tomorrow evening.

Comment

I bought 2 the other day and tried them out yesterday. I'd say they are similar to my ~172 pro bosses. Initial field testing has my pro bosses farther by ~25'. I'm guessing it's due to the Z plastic, the ESP ones may go further for me since I'll be able to get a little more snap on 'em.

If Dion is out of them you can goto Disc Golf Depot and get the first run stamped Z Nukes. Jerry had about 25 of them yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by bryan_luoma View Post
            I'll take the orange one, would you mind bringing it to White River this weekend? I could also swing by and grab it tonight or tomorrow evening.
            You bet, I'll set it aside and bring it to White River.
            Team DISCRAFT
            NW Sign Up
            Gorilla Boy
            Paragon Disc Golf
            Odwalla

Comment

word

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
              You bet, I'll set it aside and bring it to White River.
              Cool, thanks!

Comment

i'm sure that scott papa has some....and i know tom was getting a box of them before the W.R.O. so he just might have some out there this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
                  I bought 2 the other day and tried them out yesterday. I'd say they are similar to my ~172 pro bosses. Initial field testing has my pro bosses farther by ~25'. I'm guessing it's due to the Z plastic, the ESP ones may go further for me since I'll be able to get a little more snap on 'em.

If Dion is out of them you can goto Disc Golf Depot and get the first run stamped Z Nukes. Jerry had about 25 of them yesterday.
                  domey or flat? Dion, Tyler and I all agree the Z screams farther than any other disc we have... defect in discraft discs? hahaha...

Comment

sausage guy recieved his order from dion.....thanx whip! ill be at leveritch tonite dabneydubs thurs and leveritch fri and sat they will go very fast catch m while you can!!
                    sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                      domey or flat? Dion, Tyler and I all agree the Z screams farther than any other disc we have... defect in discraft discs? hahaha...
                      I've only seen the ones at Disc Golf Depot so I have no baseline to compare. I'd say they were domey, but haven't seen enough of them to determine which ones are flat vs. domey.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X