X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Used CE VALK

I am a retard and left my ce valk at a little course up in snohomish, wa. There is no way im ever getting that thing back, even though it has name and number on it. Therefore im looking to buy or trade for a new one. It can be new or used, i dont care as long at its 173 or heavier.

Please let me know, i do have plenty of stuff worth trade or cash money.

Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
    I am a retard and left my ce valk at a little course up in snohomish, wa. There is no way im ever getting that thing back, even though it has name and number on it. Therefore im looking to buy or trade for a new one. It can be new or used, i dont care as long at its 173 or heavier.

your best bet would be EBay
    Throw What You Know.
    "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
    PDGA# 45989

Comment

If you want you want to pay the highest possible price, that is.
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
        If you want you want to pay the highest possible price, that is.
        I just did a quick search and found some "deals" but they have at least 3 days left so who knows
        Throw What You Know.
        "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
        PDGA# 45989

Comment

I have a used one marked 168... but is it really 168? Nail polish also comes in clear.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post

Scotty - I work with people with developmental disabilities and I promise you a disability would never make you leave behind a ce valk! That's just being a dumbass.
            That being said...words hurt bro

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X