Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So after having a Champ Shark for almost a month - I love it!! I'm still working on throwing it sidearm, the deep rim seems to hang on my finger, but for a 150 ft RHBH throw it's awesome! Dead straight with just enough fade to finish where I want it.
    Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

Just a thought (thanks to the thinking of Treelove): for purposes of these, and like, discussions, RH and LH can be left at the door. Unless we're referring to turning right or left in given situations, handedness tells us nothing. Backhand or forehand is the issue only. Unless Coriolis effect really does play with our shots in a significant way, that is. (Of this particular notion, I remain to be convinced.)
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        The ESP Zone. Its considered a putter but I throw it like its a mid range. Its great for sidearms up to 250'ish. Its overstable and can be thrown really straight and finish, with hyzer and hold the hyzer or anhyzer and flatten out. It always seems to end up where I meant to throw it, so I love it.
        AGREED
        PDGA # 31451
        2 Mini Aces
        74 Aces
        PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
        DISC GOLF OR DIE
        BOB CABAL
        DISCVANGO
        JEFF ELLIOT
        G-MAN
        JORDAN LEWIS
        JEFF HAGERTY
        JAMES GARCELON
        SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

I like the Z Buzz-SS over a beat-up Roc or the Zone. It's just a more versatile disc. It will hold a line nicely and is much easier to control at shorter distances than the Buzz, but you can also drive it out to 350' with a slight hyzerflip, long glide, and it will come back on a nice slow fade. FH, BH, either way, it's a great disc. Plus, it's also a rock solid putter. If I had to play a round with just one disc, the Buzz-SS would be it.
          "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

As far as throwing a mid range rhfh......i only use my SL and beast and thats when im way too far to throw bh. I have found that my champion x out sidewinder works freakin awesome for me for a mid range bh. I dont drive bh at all, so i dont have that strong of a throw, but the sw works great :-)

Comment

what is a buzz ss? they make that? thought i knew the line. my forehand mid is the drone but my forehand sucks.
              ________
              Babe sex
              Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X