Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Carolina for sale

$70

Used red Revolution Carolina bag for sale. The Cadillac of disc golf bags. No shoulder strap included, but you practically need to use quads with this bag anyway.

The bag is in excellent condition. I have two other disc bags that are sized better for my needs, so this bag has spent most of it's life sitting in my closet. It has a little dirt on the outside and some stickers on the roll cage but other than that it is pristine.

picture please.

Comment

I'll take it.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Excellent. I've been looking for a good reason to make the drive out to visit Lucky Mud. I should be able to get out there sometime this coming wed through fri.

Comment

Thursday looks pretty wet on the ten-day.

Comment

Looks like Wednesday will be the best as far as weather later in the week, so I'll probably shoot for that if you're available. I may even be able to make it tomorrow, which is definitely supposed to be sunny. I'll contact you this evening if tomorrow looks doable.

Comment

Right on, Bob, I'm glad you're able to score a Revo at a discount price...should be the last bag you'll ever need to buy. And you're gonna love the Mud, Eric. If you don't, well, you might want to see a doctor.
              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

I'm just about always here, though I got sucked away to Skyline today. Was windy on the front holes. Had a round there with Zippboy and Chef and his wife.

Comment

Thank you. Bob, for playing with us. We had tons of fun and learned a lot as well.

Comment

You never have to thank me for that. My pleasure. Hope to see you here at Mud soon.

Looks like I'm getting my new bag tomorrow (delivered)!
                    Last edited by Ol' Bob; October 26th, 2008, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Bag is sold!

Had a couple great rounds at the Mud yesterday. Beautiful course. Thanks for the hospitality Bob! Looking forward to my next trip out there.

The highlight of our rounds for me was parking the teeshot on hole 4. I should have put Orcs in my bag a long time ago instead of just last week.

Comment

...parking the teeshot on hole 4.
                        Certainly one of the easier birdies I've seen on 4 (and I turned my head and missed seeing the shot ). After 23 holes with Zak and 46 with you and Matt, I slept the sleep of the dead last night. Unless golfers show up early, I'm going to be brush hogging for a neighbor today. Maybe I'll get in an afternoon round (though it's became obvious I should be at putting practice).

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X