Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z Buzzz soon to be the only Discraft plastic in my bag.

All of my friends are Innova people so I had never thrown one. But I had the chance to play half a dozen rec/practice rounds with Eric McCabe a few weeks ago and he insited I throw stuff from his bag to try it out. I must say, I loved the Z Buzzz. The stuff he does with it is pretty awesome and I hope to one day throw it half as good lol.
    My favourite putter is my driver.

I love Eric McCabe; actually it's a bit of a crush, something about tall red headed men with a goatee who throw Discraft...

SOOOOOOO anyway...

Yes I am a huge fan of both the Z and FLX Buzzz both though I am loving the Meteor even more now; you should pick one up and try it.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I'm kinda creeped out right now...
      Team DISCRAFT
      NW Sign Up
      Gorilla Boy
      Paragon Disc Golf
      Odwalla

Comment

Just don't grow a goatee, Dion.
        Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Its too late man, I sport one 9 months out of the year...

As far as only a Buzzz being in the bag. I'm pretty sure Eric does some awesome things with a Nuke and a Force. Try those drivers out!
          Team DISCRAFT
          NW Sign Up
          Gorilla Boy
          Paragon Disc Golf
          Odwalla

Comment

I used to throw the CryZtal and Z Buzzzes, but now it's Pro D all the way...
            educate your thinking

Comment

oooooo did some one say NUKE. this disc is SICK!!!!!!. high speed understable.....low speed overstable( i hope i have thoses right) witch means u can do anything with it. huge long ass hyzer bombs. wicked long drives if u can hyzer flip it up to stable. for me this is the one disc that breaks 400' without worry. my longest throw was just short of 500'( NOT on flat ground) it was done with my 164 frist run esp nuke with a 360 degree drive. now i just a few more at about 170 to 175 and i'd be set.....also if u can throw forehand it can be a low long driver.

Comment

Yeah his hyzer flips with his force were awesome. Also played those rounds with Liz Lopez and Paige Peirce. All super nice people.

Oh and Eric isn't that tall lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_from_BC View Post
                  Yeah his hyzer flips with his force were awesome. Also played those rounds with Liz Lopez and Paige Peirce. All super nice people.

Oh and Eric isn't that tall lol.
                  No, he isn't. Pretty sure Bizz is crushed on the Whip.

And who wouldn't be, let's face it. Dude knows Kung-fu, plays piano, runs kickass tournaments, and throws 360 bombs.

Comment

Dion is a little too young for my tastes! Sorry Dion.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

The day after I met Bizz, I shaved off my goatee, started wearing shoes, and I now squat to pick up my mini instead of bending over. I am also thinking of dying my hair. I could just play a different course, but f.k it! I was here first!

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                        The day after I met Bizz, I shaved off my goatee, started wearing shoes, and I now squat to pick up my mini instead of bending over. I am also thinking of dying my hair. I could just play a different course, but f.k it! I was here first!
                        Hey Brian the more and more you play hard to get the more I want to "get" you!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_from_BC View Post
                          All of my friends are Innova people so I had never thrown one. But I had the chance to play half a dozen rec/practice rounds with Eric McCabe a few weeks ago and he insited I throw stuff from his bag to try it out. I must say, I loved the Z Buzzz. The stuff he does with it is pretty awesome and I hope to one day throw it half as good lol.
                          Try the Pro-D Buzzz SS. It's like having a super beat-up Buzzz that goes faster. Really comfortable to throw. It's my disc of choice for anything <300.
                          "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Well, I've been tossing a Z Glow buzzz now for about a week, waiting for my DD buzzz to show up. I must say, it's pretty amazing. I give it credit for taking 3-5 strokes off my game.

Comment

I'm surprised no one has mentioned a Z Predator.

Its one of Discraft's best discs (maybe THE best?) and no other company has a disc that is similar.

It is a disc that eats headwinds for breakfast, but also flights straight longer than any other quality overstable headwind disc. It also fades very smoothly, instead of just meathooking or dropping.
                              We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X