X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superclass

I just picked up a condor and a zephyr this weekend and gave the Highlands at Hornings a go this morning. Man those discs are really fun to throw and they glide forever is anyone else throwing this style of discs? The Condor I picked up is surprisingly long off the tee but I am definately going to give the Zephyr a little more practice, any tips on throwing that disc, I am guessing a little more hyzer but just wondering. A superclass weekly would also be kind of fun.
    The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

Condor is not legal for Super Class (edge is too beveled) but have fun throwing it for fun.

Comment

cool thanks it sure is fun throwing for sure like a giant comet.
      The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

Comment

is there a list of legal superclass discs somewhere?
        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

From 2 seconds on Google: http://www.pdga.com/documents/super-class-discs
          We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
            http://LetMeGoogleThatForYou.com/?q=...perclass+discs
            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
                Thanks for your time.
                Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Eugene Flying Disc Festival

Hello All,
                  I just thought I would let you know that there is going to be a Super Class event being held in Eugene, August 14th, at Westmoreland Community Park.

Overall events along with a Dog Show are going to be the focus of the day. Disc Golf (Super Class), Maximum Time Aloft, Distance and Accuracy will be the four techniques in the competition. Please stay tuned for more information as it comes to us.

We are excited to be developing a Frisbee atmosphere in the Willamette Valley. Just last week we made the cover of the Eugene Weekly with a Frisbee article. The Ultimate Teams in the area are among the best in the nation. Let's showcase our Disc Golf support and come out to this inaugural event. Cheers,

Andrew Rich
                  Pure Disc Golf .Com
                  541-337-2942
                  Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by purediscgolf View Post
                    Hello All,
                    I just thought I would let you know that there is going to be a Super Class event being held in Eugene, August 14th, at Westmoreland Community Park.

Overall events along with a Dog Show are going to be the focus of the day. Disc Golf (Super Class), Maximum Time Aloft, Distance and Accuracy will be the four techniques in the competition. Please stay tuned for more information as it comes to us.

We are excited to be developing a Frisbee atmosphere in the Willamette Valley. Just last week we made the cover of the Eugene Weekly with a Frisbee article. The Ultimate Teams in the area are among the best in the nation. Let's showcase our Disc Golf support and come out to this inaugural event. Cheers,

Andrew Rich
                    Pure Disc Golf .Com
                    541-337-2942
                    Same weekend as Calapooia??

Comment

At the risk of jumping in the middle of another scheduling conflict...

Edgerton just loaned me his Hero 235. I cannot, for the life of me, throw an Ultrastar, but this Hero flies faaaar and straaaaaight. I messed around for a bit and was able to find a power/angle combo that worked for a hyzer flight. Superclass rocks, but I'm not sure if it will ever catch on with the younger crowd that is addicted to speed and distance (like myself).
                      The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Ha, speed and distance is all relative anyway. When you can throw a Te Moko 300' on a rope, then you know what speed and distance is all about
                        Team DISCRAFT
                        NW Sign Up
                        Gorilla Boy
                        Paragon Disc Golf
                        Odwalla

Comment

I'm planning to pick up a few superclass discs and start practicing a bit for the 'Seattle Superclassic' in October. Before I google it, I'd like to hear which superclass discs you'd recommend...
                          Last edited by Toby Puttzinski; August 17th, 2010, 06:56 PM.
                          Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

If you can track down a Te Moko, it's a little more stable in the wind than a Zephyr. If you can find a Super Hero in a heavier weight like 175-180, I think it's a better putter than a Zephyr or Te Moko.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X