X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avery's Backpack

Can someone please tell me what this is?
    There is a good look at it @ the 5:50 mark on this video:
    (The redhead guy is his caddy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5ioGahL8SU

Anyone recognize that?
    I want one.

Grip Equipment

http://www.grip-equipment.net/

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

At work... Facebook = bad.
        Throw What You Know.
        "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
        PDGA# 45989

Comment

More info here: http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums...hp?f=3&t=17792 (and also pics w/o needing to go to facebook)

Also, don't know if there are any good shots of it in the video, but Dave is sporting a good looking bag from a new company. I think he said the company's called "Voodoo", but I haven't seen or heard anything about them besides what he mentioned.
          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
            At work... Facebook = bad.
            OK - that's kind of funny. I remember seeing pictures on Facebook, but knowing that not everyone does FB I specifically followed the link on their page to their website. I was in a hurry, so I just grabbed the URL without really looking at the site. Yeah, I didn't notice the little note referring people back to their FB page.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Bird View Post
              I want one.
              Yeah, it looks pretty sweet. It is the only thing out there that I would consider switching to from my phenix streamline. I need a closer look at it first though, those photos leave much to be desired.

Comment

I tried it on about a week ago. The backpack straps are nice and wide making it very comfortable. Sometimes on my Revolution Dual Pack I can feel the internal frame rest uncomfortably on my lower back. This is not the case with the Grip Eq bag.

I wouldn't be shocked if the price is >$200. Defiantly a high end bag for the serious golfer.

I want one.

Comment

From Avery's FB page:

"played my first full rain round with the New
                  Grip Equipment Bag and my Discs stayed incredibly dry throughout the
                  consistant down pour rain during the 4 hour round. I have never
                  experienced this before with any other bag, it held up to the challenge
                  and nothing in the Disc Golf Bag market compares to the Grip EQ Bag. I...t's
                  ... worth it to have a Disc Golf Bag like this, pre-order yours today!!!"

Comment

The Grip EQ bags are available for pre-order as of yesterday i think.

Comment

yup...

Grip Backpack

Comment

Necro thread but....
                        Well it only took me almost 2 years but I finally got one!
                        Mr FedEx Man just dropped it off.
                        This thing is STURDY and functional and awesome.
                        Happy, happy, joy, joy.
                        That is all, as you were.

Comment

Great bags

There are a few on Ebay including Avery's used one that is in great shape. If you don;t want to wait a year plus there is also a new one for around $260.00

I talked to Grip Backpacks today and the bags will done mid April
                          Last edited by juda4936; March 21st, 2012, 09:25 AM. Reason: Updated

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X