X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESP Meteor

I freaking love this disc! After shooting a -4 at Lake Stevens with only my Meteor and Challenger and recently throwing this disc more and more I am proclaiming myself Lieutenant Meteor as long as Captain Meteor (Orion) is OK with this. Seriously though if you haven't tried a Meteor it's time. Straight off the shelf and beats into under stable this disc can do it all and it even goes a long ways too!
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

you sound like a meteowhore.....

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
      you sound like a meteowhore.....
      lakestevens, you sounds just a teensy bit jealous to me
      dont worry you can be princess meteor!!!

i totally understand how silly is feeling, its like where have you been all my disc golf life meteor?? when i see this disc glide and just keep on going, i sit there and wonder is this thing really a mid range disc?!!

i can throw my drivers on average somewhere about 350 feet(thats the truth, no exageration) and when i find myself throwing my Meteor mid range disc within 10-15 feet of my drivers i am amazed at how far this thing goes. 2 times i have actually out driven my drivers with my meteors.

another thing that is so great about the meteor is how controlable it is. throw it flat and it is a tad bit understable, but it has no problems holding a hyzer line and finishing with a left hyzer. i have even throw this as a roller with great sucess!

you want a meteorwhore?? well i guess that would be me, and darn proud of it!!

if i could only have one disc ever, the meteor would be it!! even for putting this works.
      the only thing i would want would to have this disc in Z plastic or Crystal!

Long live the Meteor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Team HOSER:dancing:
      Team OLY:cheerleader:
      Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Hey Orion, I have a Z Meteor, they were given away to the winners of the ace races in 2006.
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
          Hey Orion, I have a Z Meteor, they were given away to the winners of the ace races in 2006.
          are you using it? or just a collectable? i would like to talk some negotiations with you if you are willing to part with it. although its weight has to be right also.
          Team HOSER:dancing:
          Team OLY:cheerleader:
          Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X