Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh yes, we were at SeaTac on Saturday and definitely felt the presence of the Phantom Assistance. Chuck and I tried to do a garbage round, but there was hardly anything to pick up. We got what we could, but I gotta say the place is looking great--well, other than the grass getting a bit unwieldy. Keith, did the CBDGC have anything to do with the city mowing the front 9 earlier?
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Snooskie Longhorn View Post
      Thanks for the input. After researching materials, costs, etc... there is a company that sells an aluminum sign HERE. What do you think about this one?
      i have a hook up at a recycling center in Fife. they have sheets of it.. you can cut it down yourself and buy the lettering. i can probably get it donated.!!! PM me your # and I'll make it happen...
      PDGA # 52916
      CRDGC
      TCDGC
      FWWDGC
      PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
        Ahh yes, we were at SeaTac on Saturday and definitely felt the presence of the Phantom Assistance. Chuck and I tried to do a garbage round, but there was hardly anything to pick up. We got what we could, but I gotta say the place is looking great--well, other than the grass getting a bit unwieldy. Keith, did the CBDGC have anything to do with the city mowing the front 9 earlier?

Yeah I just kept calling and bugging them about it, and it looks like I got to try to get them out on the back nine now huh?
        Is that not sad to see that just to the left of the walking path on #12 fairway the grass is mowed so nice then just to the right of the walking path "jungle"

Comment

The Jerry Miller DGC @ Camp Taloali would definitely appreciate one of those signs...

Comment

Thanks everybody!

I have collected donations from several golfers and have enough $$$ to purchase the "pricey" sign from the vendor. My intention is to mount it on the kiosk on Hole 1 and make smaller signs for other areas, such as other tee pads, etc... I am pursuing the DIY route for the smaller signs. Thanks everybody for your help and thanks for keeping our courses clean.

Comment

A little too pricey for us while we're still needing a few baskets. Our signage is way behind on all fronts at present. Everything is stacked up behind regular maintenance and course expansion, with one lazy guy here on a regular basis.
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X