X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right... I meant Bob. Let's talk, Bob.

SHEESH! People are so particular about names...
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

We can see how you roll, Sam. Make me an offer you can't refuse.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

What are you looking for? If I don't have it, I'll get it.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I'm looking for someone to golf with on nice days.

Comment

Hmmm... I get a Super Roc... but I have to go to Lucky Mud on nice days.

I don't know... I don't think I am getting enough.
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Okay, I have a keg of Ft.George Nut Red Ale tapped and in the cooler.

Comment

That didn't come across has 'hard up,' did it?

Comment

Yeah Super Roc!

I wanted to give a shout out for Super Roc's as they are one of my favorite discs. I've only owned the recent models (04-08) but have never been dissappointed with any of them. I use them differently than the 'big arms' as I throw them pretty much exclusively on back hand approaches from say 100-175'. For me they beat in evenly and last 6-9 months. I've never had a problem finding one and always buy 2-3 each year when released. They also make a great low ceiling putter.
                  One caveat however is that I switch them out for KC's when heading to a mountain course like Willamette Pass, COCC or Mt Bachelor.

Comment

I tried to get you out throwing Sunday morning. For the love of God, sir! Nearly every week we travel out there, but is there a Super Roc for us, no. Just grief when we don't show up.

* online feuding is fun. See you Sunday, Bob. Oh and I will make SURE Sam gets that Super Roc.
                    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                      For the love of God, sir!
                      Bingo! I plan on getting Sam to accept Jesus Christ as his personal savior before two rounds are over.

Comment

Good luck with that.
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                          Bingo! I plan on getting Sam to accept Jesus Christ as his personal savior before two rounds are over.
                          So. If I understand this correctly, all Sam has to do to get a free Super Roc is go throw a round with you (in nice weather), drink a beer or two with you, and accept Jesus Christ as his personal saviour before two rounds are over? I just don't think he has it in him....
                          TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Now I am giving up too much for that Roc...
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                              Now I am giving up too much for that Roc...
                              Giving up too much or gaining personal salvation?

Comment

The Super Roc of Ages will even save a black sheep like Sam.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X