X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eco star teebirds

I've seen threads on eco star plastic in the past but the search didn't turn up anything.

I have a fairly new 170 star teebird and I like it but it's not as stable as I was hoping for. Thinking of getting a 175 champ or 175 eco star teebird. Is the added weight and plastic going to give me enough stability to justify buying more plastic?

My 175 echo teebirds aren't all that overstable but I do like that they have a bit more glide and almost seem to be faster. I would recomend learning the disc for what it is because if you get used to it they are money. Check out champ glow teebirds if you want some more overstability.
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Glow Teebirds are your solution, they are wonderfully stable and hold their form for many years of play. Most often compared to original CE Plastic!
      PDGA #25296
      Stumptown #34

Comment

TB or not TB

Perhaps try a Teebird that has a TB instead of a T marked on the back.
        These are often more stable and sometimes easier to find than the glow ones.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
          My 175 echo teebirds aren't all that overstable but I do like that they have a bit more glide and almost seem to be faster. I would recomend learning the disc for what it is because if you get used to it they are money. Check out champ glow teebirds if you want some more overstability.
          I'm not giving up on the 170, it's one of my favoite discs. I have 171 star TL and a 172 champ banshee and was thinking the teebird would fall right in the middle (according to the innova flight chart). I found the TL and the bird to be close in stability and the banshee to be pretty overstable.

Are the champ glow teebirds the CFRs I've been seeing.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Comment

For something in between a Teebird and a Banshee in stability, you could try the Teebird+. I've heard they're somewhat more stable than normal Teebirds.
            We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

CFR Glow and 11x Teebirds HERE

Here are some Glow Teebird+ with a cool stamp HERE
              What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

Comment

Here are 204 new, used, CE, 11x and other Teebirds at Clearwater Disc Golf

Some of the prices on this site are kinda high but their used rare disc selection is amazing for throwers!!
                What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

Comment

beware the teebird + it does not feel like a teebird and doesnt fly much different. the plastic is a bit different but I would recommend a cfr glow teebird.
                  Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Thanks guys.

Wow, that steily CFR has quite a hot stamp.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X