Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, but I hear you PDX guys talk about it enough to get the gist...
    The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

I'm getting a lot of input from all kinds of different players, so thanks to everyone. First off, I'm going to be implementing a price drop and a flat rate for the patches instead of 'the more you buy the more you save' approach. Ace Patches with numbers in them are a good idea, but these first ones need to start moving before any new designs can be produced.

If you're interested in getting an Ace Patch but are waiting for the new pricing, it'll be up next week.

Ryan
      =======================
      http://www.Hazardiscs.com
      =======================

Comment

Some other ideas for ace patches:

- Sell little semi-circles with #s 5/25/50/100 on it. 6+ semi-circles would form a ring around your existing patch. When someone hits 600 aces they can buy their own 500 ace patch :-)
        - semi circle patches with "tournament ace", "NT ace", 300ft ace, 350ft ace, 400ft ace, etc., etc. Obviously a lot of room for creativity...

A little Boy Scoutish imho...
        ... or motorcycle gang-ish.

Comment

Repriced...

We replaced the "buy more save more" pricing with low cost flat rate pricing. The new pricing is $2.50 per patch.

Originally posted by Hazardiscs View Post
          If you're interested in getting an Ace Patch but are waiting for the new pricing, it'll be up next week.

Comment

The first 8 aces will get one at the Mt. Adams Lodge tournament. Hope you can come out and grab one. Thanks for making these, pretty cool.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X