X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly Roc's

Just curious if anyone knows where/if you can still buy these? I have one left that is like 114 and I am loving it, not going to lie. It is really helping me develop some touch in my game as apposed to the 'power' game I have played in the past. I would love to pick up a couple more for practice.

So let me know please!

We will have poly rocs for the juniors clinic. Lose a few years and come up. Innova just sent them to us so they are available. Ray seike has had some so if you come to steilly anytime soon they will be in the brown van. Check marshalstreet they usually have some really light plastic. 120ish leopards and such. http://www.theudgc.com has a bunch of light discs under the kids discs section. Check it out.
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Chris Waugh, helpful as always!

Comment

great... needing a few more discs for my 4 year old... he's throwing 128-132g now... loving his 130 cobra..

Comment

DGD

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
          Just curious if anyone knows where/if you can still buy these? I have one left that is like 114 and I am loving it, not going to lie. It is really helping me develop some touch in my game as apposed to the 'power' game I have played in the past. I would love to pick up a couple more for practice.

So let me know please!
          I think Miller used to have them.
          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
          - Anonymous

Comment

Yeah, I pulled my old one out sunday morning to tinker with and fell in love with it. Didn't think to look for any when I was over at his place Friday night though..good call Yose.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
              Yeah, I pulled my old one out sunday morning to tinker with and fell in love with it.
              Y'all better watch out. I played with Bruce that Sunday round and he was a terror with the poly Roc.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X