Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorilla Boy Simian - Discs Included!

Hey Guys,

Just want to pass on an offer to all the dedicated Oregon and Washington members frequenting tournaments! As many of you know by now, I am sponsored by Gorilla Boy Disc Sports and have been playing tournaments with my new Simian back pack / chair bag lately. Well, the three events I've played so far with it, I've won, so the bag obviously helps me get the job done on the course! My favorite bag ever!

Here is the deal, any bag purchased at Gorilla Boy Store will net you two discs of your choice out of my personal stash! All you have to do is enter the referal code "dion" so I know who is getting the bag!

I recomend the Simian: http://www.gorilla-boy.com/simian.shtml

So, just enter the code "dion", shoot me a PM letting me know what disc you want, and next time I see you you'll get them, or if you come down to Corvallis, you can pick the discs yourself.

See ya guys on the course!
    Team DISCRAFT
    NW Sign Up
    Gorilla Boy
    Paragon Disc Golf
    Odwalla

How much do you get per referral? And can I get 10% for referring people for you?
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Nice. I was looking at the Simian the other day. Does it seem to stand up fine on its own? Looked as it may tip over easy. Do the Putter pockets hold the putters in good?
      WORK LESS THROW MORE
      http://www.grippt.com

Comment

I've had a Silverback for about a season now, and the nylon straps where the lower quad shocks hook up are tearing. Shy of that I love it though. I actually just noticed them recently, I was thinking of contacting GB about it.

As for this new bag, I really like the concept but it doesn't quite hold enough discs for me. I have 18 in my bag right now and am wanting about 6 more as it is.
        My favourite putter is my driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_from_BC View Post
          ...am wanting about 6 more as it is.
          Hell to be addicted.
          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

HAIL TO Gorilla Boy! Good to have connections...
            All2common; part of being sponsored is the person being sponsored has to do some work to get funds to be able to travel and participate in more tournaments so take Dion's money and he can't go out and represent Oregon, how horrible...
            skarchitechture; there is a massive thread about gorilla boy; http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums...d=a&start=1125
            page 76 is where pictures start to pop up of the simian

Chad from BC; contact chris, talk to him about the rip, see what he says, i have a Kong, Silverback, and spider monkey, no problems on any of them. The silverback holds about 16, the Kong holds up to 25 and the simian holds up to 47 if packed to the maximum, so 24 is easy.

check out the thread link above, this will answer alot of questions you have about the bags; I had a innova competition bag and that really thick innova bag that they carried for a short time and the gorilla boy bags kick innova bags easy... the storage space is double... and lighter... I totally want the simian but with a silverback and kong already, i gotta wait till 2011... The simian's storage space is insane... check the thread....

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
              How much do you get per referral? And can I get 10% for referring people for you?
              Ha. Don't know the exact number, but its less than the value of two discs that I'm giving away. No, you can't have 10%, but you can have...a high five!
              Team DISCRAFT
              NW Sign Up
              Gorilla Boy
              Paragon Disc Golf
              Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by sk8architecture View Post
                Nice. I was looking at the Simian the other day. Does it seem to stand up fine on its own? Looked as it may tip over easy. Do the Putter pockets hold the putters in good?
                Meh, it tips over, but nothing falls out. Pockets are amazing. So far this is the best bag I've ever owned. Currently I carry 24 discs no problem, I'd like to cut that down (see other thread) and carry more gear/tourney stuff instead.
                Team DISCRAFT
                NW Sign Up
                Gorilla Boy
                Paragon Disc Golf
                Odwalla

Comment

Thanks for the link Snap that really answered some other questions.

I got a phoenix core bag last year and I have no complaints about it. But now I have to justify getting this when my other bag is only a little over a year old. Why is it so addicting?????
                  WORK LESS THROW MORE
                  http://www.grippt.com

Comment

What alot of people dont notice is that 6 inches of space under the main compartment, you can really put alot in there for storage. And that pocket under the seat in the main compartment, cool idea!

Comment

"Alot" ain't a word. "Allot" is, but I don't think it's the word you want, anyway. "A lot" is two words. A lot of people can't seem to get that.

Sorry, every once in a while it boils over.

(Besides, I'm never going to catch up with Sam if I don't do stupid posts like this now and then.)

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                        Ha. Don't know the exact number, but its less than the value of two discs that I'm giving away. No, you can't have 10%, but you can have...a high five!
                        Deal! I love getting high fives!
                        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                          "Alot" ain't a word. "Allot" is, but I don't think it's the word you want, anyway. "A lot" is two words. A lot of people can't seem to get that.

Sorry, every once in a while it boils over.

(Besides, I'm never going to catch up with Sam if I don't do stupid posts like this now and then.)
                          heh... oh i know alot is not a word but fk it, if my grammer were perfect for someone who uses English as a 2nd language, I'm afraid I will come off as too smart or a perfectionist, which is the last thing I need. and I will catch up to you eventually, I've held back on the stupid posting.. at least I don't mess up "there" "they are" and "their", that's much worse...

Comment

[QUOTE=Ol' Bob;59676] ain't a word.

AIN'T is not a word...dang 'ol youngins(HAHAHAHA)

Comment

I use "ain't" a lot for effect. I like to use "gotta" too. Alot just drives me nutz. I don't know why. Probably something that happened when I was a baby or in the womb.

How about them Gorilla Boy bags?

I have a cat named, "Gorilla."

Am I on topic yet?

Yow!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X