Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i actually went and looked at those online. i think i could find a use for it. i like the ideal of not having to carry a stool. and i could even get on in camo.

now just i could get my wife to see the beneifts of a new $200 disc golf bag.

Comment

Thats a pretty sweet deal.
      Team Innova
      Team LSDiscs
      Team Stimpi
      Team Challenge
      Team Oly
      Team Fry
      2009 USDGC Washington State Representative
      PDGA #25541

Comment

Dion you look like you have used cars to sell in that picture, or maybe its bags with discs? either way.
        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

sweet jebus how much does that thing weigh?
          Boys! Boys! Nobody owns Cory and Trevor. -Bubbles

Comment

5 something pounds... says somewhere on that thread i posted the link above... gorilla boy known for it's balanced light feel...

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
              Dion you look like you have used cars to sell in that picture, or maybe its bags with discs? either way.

lol . . . he does

-Derek

Comment

I saw this post about a month ago and have been begging my wife to get me a bag since then and she finally caved! So I put Dion in the box. I have never played in any tournaments but I am attempting to get my friends together for the triples tournament at Adair on May 1st.

I only bought a Chimp but hopefully the bag is as good as I have heard!

Comment

Excellent! Well I look forward to having you at the Triples event. You can pick out two brand new discs out of the stash there! Or if you have something in mind already, I can set it aside for you now.

Thanks,
                  D
                  Team DISCRAFT
                  NW Sign Up
                  Gorilla Boy
                  Paragon Disc Golf
                  Odwalla

Comment

I just got my new Gorilla-Boy bag in the mail and it is AWESOME. I bought the Chimp which is a medium sized bag. It is extremely light but still has enough pockets to hold all of the stuff I need. The bag feels very solid and I am sure it will last a long time. If anyone is thinking about getting a new bag definitely check their website out.

Comment

Originally posted by SliderXC View Post
                      I just got my new Gorilla-Boy bag in the mail and it is AWESOME. I bought the Chimp which is a medium sized bag. It is extremely light but still has enough pockets to hold all of the stuff I need. The bag feels very solid and I am sure it will last a long time. If anyone is thinking about getting a new bag definitely check their website out.
                      I've been using my Chimp all winter and so far it has served me well.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                        I've been using my Chimp all winter and so far it has served me well.
                        Are we still talking about disc golf bags?

Comment

Haha, yes we are. All of the Gorilla-Boy bags are named after different primates. Chimp, gorilla, etc

Comment

Originally posted by SliderXC View Post
                            Haha, yes we are. All of the Gorilla-Boy bags are named after different primates. Chimp, gorilla, etc
                            I Have the silver back and It rocks.. Its 2 yrs old and still looks new.

Comment

Home :: Evolution Bags :: Simian

Simian

There are no products to list in this category.

=(

Comment

Originally posted by Delve View Post
                                Home :: Evolution Bags :: Simian

Simian

There are no products to list in this category.

=(
                                He just got done about a month or so ago with a set of 25 or so. I was lucky enough to get one of the last pre orders in. I think he said he will be making them again in a couple months. There is a forum on dgcoursereview where gorilla boy posts almost daily about which bags he's making and a rough time frame. He'll answer any questions you might have there.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X