X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery Ranch

As a proud owner of this bag, I just wanted to pass this info on:http://www.mysteryrants.com/category/disc-golf/

Cheers and beers
    PDGA #42116

Crazy spendy, but definitely looks like it has all the space with bells and whistles included.
    Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

The lifetime warranty is what sold me
      PDGA #42116

Comment

Everyone who I've seen online who bought one has said its worth every penny even without the lifetime warranty, which is a crazy value on top of it all.

I took a quick look at Prospect's bag a few weeks ago and it looked really nice. He left it alone to go do a CTP and I thought about snagging myself a free Mystery Ranch bag
        We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Levi Buckingham will be at the Beaver State Fling.............plays Open! It would be cool if he would bring a bag for the raffle.

Bob

Comment

Gonna be at CSI this weekend too. I've been wanting to see one of those bags in person.
            Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

I saw Barsby's and Monica's at St. Patty's.... Monica's looked sweet, Barsby had his done custom with the bright pink interior, ofc, so like him. Storage seems insane if you use all 4 pockets...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X