Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you going to the huck? I have two or three I will loan you, no need to return unless you beat them in real well.

Comment

Originally posted by Micah View Post
      Are you going to the huck? I have two or three I will loan you, no need to return unless you beat them in real well.
      It's not looking good for me to be able to make it on Saturday. Unless our offer from tonight is accepted by tomorrow evening, I will be spending the weekend driving around looking at houses.

I will be doing team disc golf so if you want to give them to someone who will see me there I can spend all winter throwing them into the trees for you.
      Last edited by jevon; October 9th, 2008, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Calling out to team golfers Jason? Sam? I will bring the orc's if you guys can get them to jevon.

Comment

Avenger SS

An Avenger SS would definitely be my recommendation. Most versatile/most used disc in my bag. When powered up they turn/anny/roll/hyzer flip like no other. Power them down and they will hold a frozen rope of a line or a gentle flat hyzer. Long tight wooded holes? Have no fear-the SS will cut through the trees like they're made of butter. Also very useful for stand and deliver shots especially when you can't get full power because of your lie, footing etc. They beat in nicely in esp and consistently age/cycle through the bag. I have 2 in my bag at all times and still carry the first one I bought. Too many good things about this disc to list.
          Challengers-Rocs-Drone-Teebirds-TL-Wraiths-Destroyers

Comment

I had a Cryztal Avenger SS that I was excited to try. It was fairly stable, not flippy, and I really had to force it to turn over. Are the SS's you're throwing made of X plastic? Or ESP? Maybe I was just throwing the wrong kind..?
            Ruining everyone else's fun since 1998.

Comment

My SS's are ESP. They're only ran in ESP and Crystal plastics. The crystal SS's are more stable as is the general rule for that plastic. Discraft is currently phasing out their X line and have already discontinued the Predator, Challenger etc in that plastic.

Comment

Originally posted by avenger_ray View Post
                My SS's are ESP. They're only ran in ESP and Crystal plastics. The crystal SS's are more stable as is the general rule for that plastic. Discraft is currently phasing out their X line and have already discontinued the Predator, Challenger etc in that plastic.
                Just to stem any possible confusion, they are also made in FLX, which, is a type of ESP plastic.
                TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                  Just to stem any possible confusion, they are also made in FLX, which, is a type of ESP plastic.
                  Like I said ESP and Crystal PLASTICS. Plural!- Meaning multiple types in those plastics-Just to stem any possible confusion they are also made in Crystal FLX which is a type of Crystal plastic FYI. Along with-
                  ESP FLX Avenger SS
                  ESP Avenger SS
                  Crystal Avenger SS
                  Absolutely hilarious responses on this board! Taking anything positive and turning it something negative/smart ass appears to be an art form on here.

Comment

Originally posted by avenger_ray View Post
                    Just to stem any possible confusion they are also made in Crystal FLX which is a type of Crystal plastic FYI. Absolutely hilarious responses on this board! Taking anything positive and turning it something negative/smart ass appears to be an art form on here.
                    Nothing smarmy or smart ass was intended. Some peoples are more Innova based, and may not be as familiar with Discraft to the point of knowing that FLX is an ESP type of plastic. And, as you pointed out, Cryztal as well. I am nothing but positive when it comes to an Avenger SS. I usually carry three or four along with me!
                    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                      I am nothing but positive when it comes to an Avenger SS. I usually carry three or four along with me!
                      He likes them so much he'll go swimming for them!

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                        He likes them so much he'll go swimming for them!

Ahem. Ha, ha, ha.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X