X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latitude 64 Pro Bag

Anybody seen one in person or use one? I'm thinking about ordering one since I'm needing a new bag and I don't really want to go with Fade Gear or Gorilla Boy. Didn't much care for the Crunch bag and I don't like the way the Gorilla Boy Kong sits on my back. Any input would be great before I go and drop 90 bucks on it. It does look frickin fantastic though.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
    Anybody seen one in person or use one? I'm thinking about ordering one since I'm needing a new bag and I don't really want to go with Fade Gear or Gorilla Boy. Didn't much care for the Crunch bag and I don't like the way the Gorilla Boy Kong sits on my back. Any input would be great before I go and drop 90 bucks on it. It does look frickin fantastic though.
    I haven't tried that bag but I did find this one on the web. Somewhere on the site I read that it was going retail for $285. Ouch!

Bob

Comment

I was checking out the Lat. 64 bag at Chainbangerz the other day and I'm seriously thinking about getting one too. Everything about it looks great. The only thing it doesn't have that I want is dual straps but there are plenty of clip attachments on top to add quad shocks or something similar. The strap that it comes with looks great too but my next bag has to be off of the single shoulder.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X