Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They retooled one of the new teebird molds recently too, it has me wondering what disc is next, and not in a good way

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
      Does the Spike have any glide to it?
      Ya, I feel like it's flight path is the closest to an XD than any other putter. Just a tad more turn at the end.

Oh, you have to get the "star" type plastic one, not the "DX" type plastic. I think you'll dig it if you were to stray away from the XD.

Comment

xd was pflt to begin with so y'all better off anyways... i tried to use xd for like 3 months, my game suffered, switched to avair, it's been all uphill since...

Comment

It's probably something they got from a marketing expert. I'm sure they didn't toss away the old mold. They will let a mystique build for a year or two and then jerk yo asses around some.
          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Im pretty sure the original xd did not have a bead. It was my first real golf disc way back when.
            But that was a lot of years ago and my mind is a bit hazey back in those days~

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
              xd was pflt to begin with so y'all better off anyways...
              That's twice. In two days.
              Stop saying things that piss me off!
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

xd was pflt to begin with so y'all better off anyways... i tried to use xd for like 3 months, my game suffered, switched to avair, it's been all uphill since...
                How about we play Milo. I will use two XDs. You can bring your putter, a mid-range and fairway driver.

Any predictions on how this show down would end?

Comment

XD and the Meteor are the two mids or putters I've seen out length drivers many times; it's funny to see people say "That's a putter?!"

I'm a Discraft fanboy but I admit I like the XD alot.
                  Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

How about we play Milo. I will use two XDs. You can bring your putter, a mid-range and fairway driver.

hmmmm see you at BSF... I'm all game... fun fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                      That's twice. In two days.
                      Stop saying things that piss me off!
                      your silence the past few months pissed me off but I remembered that all good things come to those who wait....
                      I noticed you started playing masters lately... must be that XD holding you back...

Comment

I'll caddy for you JP...
                        educate your thinking

Comment

Vibram Summit is very XD like. It's shallow, understable, flat, and has a tiny bead. Anybody else thrown one and can agree with that or has it been too long since the last time I threw a XD?
                          sigpic

Comment

your silence the past few months pissed me off but I remembered that all good things come to those who wait....
                            I noticed you started playing masters lately... must be that XD holding you back...
                            ADVANCED masters

Comment

Originally posted by maynard View Post
                              Im pretty sure the original xd did not have a bead. It was my first real golf disc way back when.
                              But that was a lot of years ago and my mind is a bit hazey back in those days~
                              It's extremely subtle, not like the aviar bead.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
                                I just heard from Brody Miller that the newest shipment of XDs at Disc Golf Depot have been retooled

I haven't seen them yet, but Brody says they're deeper (more like an aviar). WTF Mate If I wanted an aviar, I'd buy a freaking aviar.

I hate innova and discraft doesn't make discs that I like. I may have to switch to the Latitude Spike for a putter. Very XD like.
                                That's retoolded!
                                Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X