X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC pro teebird / firebird?

I think it would be awesome to have a KC teebird and/or a firebird. If innova made them would you be interested?
    yes, i would throw both.
    25.00%
    i would throw the teebird.
    27.78%
    i would throw the firebird.
    11.11%
    possible
    11.11%
    no
    25.00%
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

They've actually already made both But I'm just being a pedantic ass about that.

I know you're talking about today's plastic that is used for KC Pro Aviars, Rocs, and Whippets. If I remember correctly, Innova says the plastic doesn't work well for many molds, Teebirds and Firebirds included. So, no matter how many people would throw them, Innova still won't make them.
    We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
      I think it would be awesome to have a KC teebird and/or a firebird. If innova made them would you be interested?

i have 3 or 4 KC Tbirds..... when did they stop making them?
      "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

ok im gonna guess after the 11X run they stopped?
        "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

You're talking about an entirely different plastic, dude. Think of the modern plastic that makes production KC Pro Rocs.
          The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
            i have 3 or 4 KC Tbirds..... when did they stop making them?
            Crazy I have 2 KC T-Birds in my bag now and 3 at home waiting to be thrown.

Comment

I just got rid of my 11x KC Teebird not long ago. I kinda miss it but that pro boss is the bomb!
              According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

I should have been more specific. The kc roc aviar plastic. Innova can make them and will if the want is there.
                Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

I just saw Dave's post in the PDGA Equipment thread, and he does indeed say they can be made.

This contradicts what he has said earlier when asked about doing other stuff in KC Pro plastic.

KC Pro Teebirds would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
                    I just saw Dave's post in the PDGA Equipment thread, and he does indeed say they can be made.

This contradicts what he has said earlier when asked about doing other stuff in KC Pro plastic.

KC Pro Teebirds would be awesome.
                    That is why I started this.
                    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

No, you started this because I envisioned KC Pro Teebirds, and the power of my mind caused someone to ask Dave D about KC Pro Teebirds, to which he replied that he could make them if there was enough demand, and then you saw that post.

Comment

Thoughts become things.
                        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

regardless of whatever anyone says, if they made them again, people would buy them....

Comment

Not only would the KC Teebirds and Firebirds cost less than Champion counterparts; therefore, making Innova less money . . . "The Champ", Mr. Ken Climo would also receive a small royalty for each disc sold, making Innova even less money.

On the other hand, as previously stated, IF Innova makes them, people will buy them, making Innova more money . . .

Personally, I have very little use for drivers in any less durable plastic. I hit far too many trees

-Derek
                            -new DGO.com coming soon

Comment

A Teebird or Firebird in KC Pro plastic would just be weird for me. I just can't imagine throwing either disc in anything buy Champ. I had a DX Teebird and hated it, then I got a KC 11x Champ and loved it until I lost it in some water. It was a tourney and I replaced it with a star one for the day. I tossed that for a few months and then got an 11x again which reminded me how awesome they are and made me hate my star teebird, lol.
                              My favourite putter is my driver.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X