Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you get ectra points of you hit a kid? Just curious

Comment

Funny - when I was working in Bellevue last year I found myself with a little bit of daylight at the end of the day, but not enough time to get to a course. Several times I would go to Bellevue City Park downtown and work on driving. I spent more time expaining to people what I was doing than actual driving.

Comment

Scott:

Funny thing you mention that becaue when I went to the park this evening with the wife, we were practicing driving and a dog comes running along and takes the disk...... damn dog. Spent too much energy chasing the dog.

People in Bellevue are...well.... snobish.

Comment

Originally posted by Chef View Post
          Scott:

Funny thing you mention that becaue when I went to the park this evening with the wife, we were practicing driving and a dog comes running along and takes the disk...... damn dog. Spent too much energy chasing the dog.

People in Bellevue are...well.... snobish.
          Yeah, a little.

Are you at the park in downtown, or another one?

Funniest story I have from there was the guy that stood and watched me throw for about ten minutes, then picks up one of my discs and starts walking away, very casual. I start to run him down and he says, "Oh, I didn't know this was yours".

Comment

I am at a park in Medina but I know what park you mean. I used to work across the street from there.

There was a lady that asked us if we were training our dog to fetch those frisbees. Hell.... do you SEE a dog following us? NO!! We then told her we play disc golf and she asked what in gods earth do we use to hit the discs with.

sigh.....

Comment

You should have told her, "a country club."
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                You should have told her, "a country club."
                ZING! For the win!
                TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X