X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revo Dual Pack Lite

Anyone tried this bag yet? interested in your opinion. I carried Pinkals Dual Pack last year in the final round at the Lakewood and thought I was going to die. hea had like 30 discs in it, plus all his stuff. Way too much bag for me, but wondering if the Lite would be a good idea. I usually carry about 18 discs. I know it is 10 discs too many. but what if..........
    Training to be a bagger

Originally posted by smobro View Post
    Anyone tried this bag yet? interested in your opinion. I carried Pinkals Dual Pack last year in the final round at the Lakewood and thought I was going to die. hea had like 30 discs in it, plus all his stuff. Way too much bag for me, but wondering if the Lite would be a good idea. I usually carry about 18 discs. I know it is 10 discs too many. but what if..........
    I have not seen it, but consider this. It's not any smaller than the full price version. It holds the same # of discs, but it does weigh 1lb lighter (big deal). The lite version uses the lower quality material in part of it, and you don't have that dipper pocket (see where the putters are shown in the lite version).

I think either bag would last you for years and years. Given that the cost delta shouldn't really be a factor. Go for the non-lite version I say.
    Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Originally posted by larsonjeff View Post
      I have not seen it, but consider this. It's not any smaller than the full price version. It holds the same # of discs, but it does weigh 1lb lighter (big deal). The lite version uses the lower quality material in part of it, and you don't have that dipper pocket (see where the putters are shown in the lite version).

I think either bag would last you for years and years. Given that the cost delta shouldn't really be a factor. Go for the non-lite version I say.
      Once again you show why you are the Master and I the mere Prodigy
      Training to be a bagger

Comment

nah man, go for a gorilla boy! Silverback will hold 12-14 discs in the main compartment and 3-4 putters in the front pockets... these are a super light bag and awesome all around... I have the kong as well and I can fit up to 25 discs in there.. the new simian is sickkkk, but i've got the kong, silverback and spider monkey, don't really need another bag heh... With the Kong, you get the silverback plus 6 disc space, so if you use 12-16 discs, you could stuff a layer of clothing in there, or towels etc... I used to have a innova bag, you know the one everyyyyyoneeee has, and the storage space was alright, the gorilla boy pockets are way more spacious, especially with the front storage space as well... and the drinks dont pull down so much like on the innova bags... Gorilla boy is the way to go...

Comment

I'd still go for the Revo bags.. for me they are the best for the $$. I can see where the dual pack would be nice for the extra storage space. I'm always wanting to have extra space for food, my jacket, and other stuff. Plus the dual pack has the waist strap that will take the weight off the shoulders.. probably very nice for playing long tourneys.
          Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

how often does someone actually put on that waist strap during a tourney is a better question lol... sorry bro, thread jacking for GBDS! heh..

Comment

OK....

DP LIGHT:Same storage space as DP but 1lb lighter (if using nylon pockets as water bottle holders)
              Actually has traditional 32oz bottle holders on the side
              Don't have to buy Quads (saves $)
              Not only does it not have a waist strap, but also does not have a chest strap (I do use both)
              Does skimp on 1000D Codura in some spots

I personally have a regular DP just because I found an awesome deal from a cool guy on here. I like the 1000D all around and the waist and shoulder straps, but is it worth the extra $35?
              www.soulpancake.com
              www.bahai.org
              http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                how often does someone actually put on that waist strap during a tourney is a better question lol... sorry bro, thread jacking for GBDS! heh..
                I've had mine for maybe eight months and the only thing I have wanted to do with that waist strap is cut it off.
                Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by GettinBetter View Post
                  OK....

DP LIGHT:Same storage space as DP but 1lb lighter (if using nylon pockets as water bottle holders)
                  Actually has traditional 32oz bottle holders on the side
                  Don't have to buy Quads (saves $)
                  Not only does it not have a waist strap, but also does not have a chest strap (I do use both)
                  Does skimp on 1000D Codura in some spots

I personally have a regular DP just because I found an awesome deal from a cool guy on here. I like the 1000D all around and the waist and shoulder straps, but is it worth the extra $35?

Is it worth the extra $35.. are you kidding.. yes. Many on this forum probably spend that at Starbucks in a week.. or on microbrews. The bag will last for years, a much better investment if you ask me.
                  Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X