Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moedawg is my border collie Moe's nickname also. He's a damn good disc shagger for practice sessions.
    ________
    Ford El Falcon History
    Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesy View Post
      Moedawg is my border collie Moe's nickname also. He's a damn good disc shagger for practice sessions.
      Have been compared to many things never a border collie though

Comment

Originally posted by Moedawg View Post
        Have been compared to many things never a border collie though
        I have a dog that is half border collie. It's barks a lot, nips at people for no reason, steals my beer if I set it down, and pisses all over my friend's disc. Actually, it reminds me a lot of you Steve. I always wondered where you got that nickname....

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
          I have a dog that is half border collie. It's barks a lot, nips at people for no reason, steals my beer if I set it down, and pisses all over my friend's disc. Actually, it reminds me a lot of you Steve. I always wondered where you got that nickname....
          So the rumor goes at LCO!

Who gets in to beersby fights anyway? I still like you Steve.
          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

this weekend out at LCO i finally got to see the beersbee go down. actully they had a tourny for it..........and now back on track. does any one have a unthrowen 170ish nuke for sale. i have 2 first run 164 esp nukes that crush well over 400'. and i'm hoping that a 170ish wont be so flippyish. hey silly u remember what i was able to do with mine out at whinners

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
              this weekend out at LCO i finally got to see the beersbee go down. actully they had a tourny for it..........and now back on track. does any one have a unthrowen 170ish nuke for sale. i have 2 first run 164 esp nukes that crush well over 400'. and i'm hoping that a 170ish wont be so flippyish. hey silly u remember what i was able to do with mine out at whinners
              Scott has a bunch of nukes at the dalaiwood pro shop, I'm sure there are a few that are 170.

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                So the rumor goes at LCO!

Who gets in to beersby fights anyway? I still like you Steve.
                a far to intoxicated bordie collie named moedawg apartently . fail.

There was no fighting, me just proving what an ass i can be. fail again. My apologies to anyone within a 20 ft radius of that beersby game.
                Last edited by Moedawg; June 10th, 2010, 11:41 AM.

Comment

well ive had one the nuke is understable at high speeds and overstable at low speeds great glide but hard to control at high speeds it is by far a long driver but if you have a big are you need to hyzer flip the disc other then that it is a great disc me still i like my force long and overstable so i can torque the shit out of it without worrying about turning it over to much,but the nuke does have more glide then the force this attribute i like in the nuke but all around great job by discraft
                  PDGA # 31451
                  2 Mini Aces
                  74 Aces
                  PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                  DISC GOLF OR DIE
                  BOB CABAL
                  DISCVANGO
                  JEFF ELLIOT
                  G-MAN
                  JORDAN LEWIS
                  JEFF HAGERTY
                  JAMES GARCELON
                  SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

The most luck, yes luck, I've had with mine is throwing it forehand. And I really don't have a forhanded throw, but this disc is looking promising...
                    educate your thinking

Comment

Two different people are selling fresh test Z Nukes on Ebay.
                      I think its pnly a matter of time now until we see productiion Z Nukes in stores.
                      One guys says its one of forty, the other guy says one of fifty, both are red.

Comment

I've been waiting for the Z run, bout time too, the esp I have really confirms that I don't much like that plastic compared to Z...way to go big D...
                        educate your thinking

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X