Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did that post read funny to anyone else?
    ________
    Big ruckus
    Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 01:51 PM.

Comment

at the memorial, we were able to toss a bunch of discraft discs to sample them and I liked the force way better than the nuke, the nuke just wanted to act like a brand new super overstable boss for some reason and the force was going straight easily... fluke?

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
        at the memorial, we were able to toss a bunch of discraft discs to sample them and I liked the force way better than the nuke, the nuke just wanted to act like a brand new super overstable boss for some reason and the force was going straight easily... fluke?
        Mine are quite the opposite. 173 First run Force, when I got it, would do nothing but dive to the left. Picked up a 169 Z Force and it did the same thing. My 168 Memorial Nuke, when new, would go nice and straight when released flat, with fade at the end. After it spent a week or two in the river at North Bonne it has become piggishly overstable though...

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
          I'm waiting for the Sparkle Z run of Nukes

Put me down for a couple of those. :agree:
          Mid 160's, red.

Comment

Originally posted by captain jack View Post
            Mid 160's, red.
            Make mine blue, but mid 160s for sure.
            educate your thinking

Comment

I have a couple First Runs. 171 and 168. They both fly super straight but fade decently at the end.

As for a 1st run Force. I hated that disc till I lost all my other drivers. Then I learned it. Now I have to keep two of them.
              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by captain jack View Post
                Mid 160's, red.
                They made them. sparkle nukes

Comment

I just got two of them from mandos. An man does it fly. I can get a really good helix out of it

Comment

Originally posted by ChainBanger View Post
                    They made them. sparkle nukes
                    Nuh uh. Thats ESP crap.
                    Dude said Z, and I agree, if it aint Z, or Champ, you cant see the sparkly bits well enough.
                    Same reason I dont like the Iron Arm Sparkle Boss.
                    Some of us are really picky.

But hey ! Thanks for playin' and please enjoy this lovely parting gift.

Comment

i got a pro 173 katana and its too understable for my likeings, if i rip it hard she turns into a fighter jet and banks right fairly hard lol, it fells like a faster monarch to me

Comment

Originally posted by Secondbest View Post
                        i got a pro 173 katana and its too understable for my likeings, if i rip it hard she turns into a fighter jet and banks right fairly hard lol, it fells like a faster monarch to me
                        Not a good disc to rip too hard. Great finesse disc though.

Comment

Just threw my first Nuke 170 esp. Was on hole 14 @ white river. Nice and wide open hole and deep. The nuke went under-stable right outa my hand and went straight in the woods behind 15 blue bench. Started under and went 350+ feet just under-stable with a slight left fade in the last 15 feet of flight. Threw again on 17 blue wich is wide open and flat. This time I went flat as possible and was able to park the basket with-in 1 foot behind. I think thats 420+ feet. seems fast but it has a big lip like a boss and not as much turn in it. I'd rather have a monarch or orc in champ plastic.
                          Hukin since 1992
                          DGOD #115

Comment

I just got my first Nuke this week from Scott Papa. I'm already a huge fan, it's so much nicer to throw than other super long drivers I've thrown, much more forgiving then the Force. It seemed to add about 50 feet to my normal max D with the Surge.
                            PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
                            dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

OOOOOOO the nuke is the bomb. i bought 2 of them and the first time i threw them. both hit over 400 ft with out an all out throw. they fly really nice and to me even if i pull it over it will stable back out and finsh with a little fade to the left. it was a nuke i threw out at W.R.O on hole 18 on the A course. put the nuke about 45 ft past the basket and then hit my putt for birdie

Comment

Well I'm still going to wait for the run in Z...it'll happen. Until then I'll stick with my Rogues (very under rated disc).
                                educate your thinking

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X