Disc plastic Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Disc plastic

    I recently purchased a glow coyote that looks and feels more like champ plastic than pro or dx. Is there anyway other then the way it looks to tell what plastic it is.
    Throw What You Know.
    "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
    PDGA# 45989

  • #2
    Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
    I recently purchased a glow coyote that looks and feels more like champ plastic than pro or dx. Is there anyway other then the way it looks to tell what plastic it is.

    Definitely looks to be a Champion Glow plastic, man. Innova's Champ Glow plastic is durable stuff . . . enjoy . . . now if I could get my hands on one of those Champ Glow Aviars from the Gentlemen's Club event in Vegas . . . yummy

    -Derek
    new DGO.com up soon

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DiscGolfOregon3 View Post
      Definitely looks to be a Champion Glow plastic, man. Innova's Champ Glow plastic is durable stuff . . . enjoy . . . now if I could get my hands on one of those Champ Glow Aviars from the Gentlemen's Club event in Vegas . . . yummy

      -Derek
      new DGO.com up soon
      good to know, thanks
      Throw What You Know.
      "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
      PDGA# 45989

      Comment


      • #4
        Is it see through and really hard? Pretty easy way to tell if it's champ. My glow cfr champ whippet x is money.
        My favourite putter is my driver.

        Comment


        • #5
          I think they only made those coyotes in champion glow that had the proto mini star stamp. I have about four of them and the sticker on the back does say "ch glow coyote".

          I thought i had some of those champion glows from the gentleman's club, but must of sold them. All i got right now is two purple dx aviars with gold stamp gentleman's club stamp, two glow champion aviars with the 2007 masters stamp and two glow dx aviars with the 2007 masters stamp. If i happen to find the champion glows from the gentleman's club ill let you know.
          WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
            I think they only made those coyotes in champion glow that had the proto mini star stamp. I have about four of them and the sticker on the back does say "ch glow coyote".

            I thought i had some of those champion glows from the gentleman's club, but must of sold them. All i got right now is two purple dx aviars with gold stamp gentleman's club stamp, two glow champion aviars with the 2007 masters stamp and two glow dx aviars with the 2007 masters stamp. If i happen to find the champion glows from the gentleman's club ill let you know.

            Champion Glow beadless Aviar, full weight ? ? ? There could be a "Barney" hotstamp on it, and I'd throw it . . .

            what weights are those '07 Masters?

            -Derek

            Comment


            • #7
              After further research I do beleve that mine is champ platic. it's always good to knwo what plastic you're throwing
              Throw What You Know.
              "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
              PDGA# 45989

              Comment


              • #8
                Looking at the photo I'm certain that it is champion glow - there is wide variability in the look of these discs as well as the level of glow they produce.

                I've got 2 glow orcs (fondly referred to as glorcs) on the wall with ace tags - one of which was out on a test round at Dabney to see which glorc would replace the one I lost.

                Got my first skip ace on 12 at Dabney


                Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
                After further research I do beleve that mine is champ platic. it's always good to knwo what plastic you're throwing

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by discgolforegon3 View Post
                  champion glow beadless aviar, full weight ? ? ? There could be a "barney" hotstamp on it, and i'd throw it . . .

                  What weights are those '07 masters?

                  -derek
                  the weights are 175g for both. Actually a 'barney' stamp may not look to bad.
                  WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
                    the weights are 175g for both. Actually a 'barney' stamp may not look to bad.
                    PM sent . . .

                    -Derek
                    new DGO.com up soon!

                    Comment

                    Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X