Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see...

Lip balm
    Skin so Soft Sun Screen (SPF 45 to keep the pallor)
    golf ball (found at Tom Pierce Park)
    Towel
    Score card booklet
    beef jerky
    water bottle (that pink 40 oz. water bottle I bought at Next Adventure fits just fine)
    Halloween Mini (we ordered some for the Hope open and kept 2)
    pencils (3)
    gloves
    nail file
    hand warmers

Then there's what's on my bag:
    Santa claus lego keychain (courtesy of Cindy)
    Scooby Doo keychain (bought at Goodwill)
    birdie/bogie beads (used to count my strokes...won in a raffle at Chandler Fry's fundraising tournament)

Comment

... i forgot the spf! that just goes in the summer bag, tho... altho i needed it last weekend out at trojan... add to the bag, spf 45 neutrogena sensitive skin non greasy formula...

...and my hot pink bottle opener and screwdriver set, spare carabiners, WWIJD bracelet and a old friendship bracelet all are attached to the bag... thanks for reminding me, motherhucker...

p.s. i think i like this thread way too much...
      Last edited by emmarose; February 24th, 2010, 11:20 AM. Reason: so much stuff!
      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

You all have about covered it (and more). However, for summer, I also carry a spray bottle of picaridin insect repellent. I've gotten chewed up something awful at Pier before I did. Don't remember if anyone's said sunglasses.

Comment

Originally posted by ptld2001 View Post
          You all have about covered it (and more). However, for summer, I also carry a spray bottle of picaridin insect repellent. I've gotten chewed up something awful at Pier before I did. Don't remember if anyone's said sunglasses.
          good idea on the bug dope! ...and no shades in my bag 'cause they get broke...

Comment

Originally posted by ptld2001 View Post
            I also carry a spray bottle of picaridin insect repellent. I've gotten chewed up something awful at Pier before I did.
            I've tried all the "friendlier" stuff and I always end back up with the good ol' fashioned DEET. Nothing is worse than spraying yourself down with something and STILL getting eaten alive. I even take up precious beer room for my can of spray. It's almost time to put it back in the bag.

Comment

In my bag, other than my disc I have:

Two micro fibre towells.
              A sharpie
              One glass mini from my last Steilacoom event.

And that's it, I'm a bit of a minimaslit, some folks on this forum can vouch to the power of what I can forget to bring to tournaments.
              PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
              dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Olmsted View Post
                In my bag, other than my disc I have:

Two micro fibre towells.
                A sharpie
                One glass mini from my last Steilacoom event.

And that's it, I'm a bit of a minimaslit, some folks on this forum can vouch to the power of what I can forget to bring to tournaments.
                ... seriously, dude... it's freakin' me out just to think about having such a minimalist bag... however, your friends probably don't laugh at you and call you a sherpa when you heft your bag onto your back...

peace,
                em

Comment

Towels in a ziplock bag
                  Rain jacket- Almost year round, just in case
                  Lighter
                  Knife
                  Trash Bag
                  Drinking supplies depending on the day, though those have been few and far between lately.
                  Sharpies
                  Pencil
                  Score cards
                  Mini
                  Cash/Coins- Never know when you are going to be playing for some money
                  Misc other stuff I find out on the course and just leave in my bag

Comment

2-3 Microfiber or Shamwow towels
                    Lacrosse Ball
                    Hand Warmers
                    3 minis
                    Red Mini Sharpie
                    Black Sharpie
                    Red Pen
                    Pencil
                    Rulebook
                    Benadryl

I think that's it
                    Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Other than discs I have

Three minis- I have been the guy without a mini on the first hole of a tournament round. And I have also been the guy to give Joshua a mini on the first hole of a tournament round.

One roll of green athletic tape-from when I used to tape up a blister on my throwing hand.

I try to have a Sharpie in the bag but they always disapear.

An old towel or two.

A few pencils from last weekend-Thanks Andrew

And my keys wallet and phone-I don't leave anything of value in my car while golfing.
                      Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by motherhucker View Post
                        Let's see...

Lip balm
                        Skin so Soft Sun Screen (SPF 45 to keep the pallor)
                        golf ball (found at Tom Pierce Park)
                        Towel
                        Score card booklet
                        beef jerky
                        water bottle (that pink 40 oz. water bottle I bought at Next Adventure fits just fine)
                        Halloween Mini (we ordered some for the Hope open and kept 2)
                        pencils (3)
                        gloves
                        nail file
                        hand warmers

Then there's what's on my bag:
                        Santa claus lego keychain (courtesy of Cindy)
                        Scooby Doo keychain (bought at Goodwill)
                        birdie/bogie beads (used to count my strokes...won in a raffle at Chandler Fry's fundraising tournament)
                        Is there a story behind this? I was playing hole 18 at Horning's canyon course a month or two ago, and picked up my drive only to find a Lego Santa Claus keychain right underneath.

I picked up my disc and my next throw was an absolute beauty. The keychain has been hanging from my bag as a lucky charm ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Turkey Sandwich View Post
                          Is there a story behind this? I was playing hole 18 at Horning's canyon course a month or two ago, and picked up my drive only to find a Lego Santa Claus keychain right underneath.

I picked up my disc and my next throw was an absolute beauty. The keychain has been hanging from my bag as a lucky charm ever since.
                          If you played a round of golf with Cindy (LegoRules) around Christmas time, there's a pretty good chance you got a Lego Clause for your bag.

Comment

Originally posted by frizbeerose View Post
                            ... seriously, dude... it's freakin' me out just to think about having such a minimalist bag... however, your friends probably don't laugh at you and call you a sherpa when you heft your bag onto your back...

peace,
                            em
                            Like you?
                            Throw What You Know.
                            "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
                            PDGA# 45989

Comment

Originally posted by Turkey Sandwich View Post

My hubby got a couple keychains from Cindy for Christmas.

And the nice thing about the Skin so Soft sunscreen is that it also has insect repellent in it. And it seems to do a good job of keeping the bugs away.

Comment

Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
                                Like you?
                                hahaha! yup!

... but they're not laughing when i've got an extra beer or snack or whatever they neglected bring with them in their nonsherpaish bag...

peace,
                                em

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X