X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the nuke

who's been throwing the first run nukes? reviews? comparisons to the katana or other discs? jerrys not getting them in till later this week i guess so i don't have one yet. i hate waiting for anything!
    ________
    LEGAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY
    Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 01:44 PM.

You can borrow mine if you'd like to do some field testing.

Comment

I've heard that the first run nukes are more stable than the proto ones but I haven't gotten a chance to throw one yet.
      A par is not a bogey.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        I've heard that the first run nukes are more stable than the proto ones but I haven't gotten a chance to throw one yet.
        They seem a tiny bit more overstable but not a real noticeable amount. I just got a yellow 171 so I could put up my limited ones. They are money if you actually have the arm to utilize them. It'll end up being like the Boss. People will buy them because it's the new thing when really they aren't even close to being able to use them. Should make for some very lucrative deals from my noodle armed friends.
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

I threw one at Pier today. Lotsa glide, more stable than a Katana although I did flip it on hole 8 and ended up past hole 9's tee pad so they're not Boss stable.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X