X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
    different people should use different discs. next time someone tells you that a disc is wonderful compare your skill or style to theirs before believing their review.
    Well, it depends on the disc. Some discs act fairly similarly across a wide range of power levels and throwing styles. Teebirds are a good example. They go straight with a fade for people that can throw them from 275' to 460', and work well for a variety of styles.

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
    The most over rated disc is the one that a player shouldn't be throwing but have convinced them self it works for them.
    This I agree with.
    We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Perhaps I am throwing it incorrectly but the Star Roc IMO is a little overrated.
      Throw What You Know.
      "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
      PDGA# 45989

Comment

I agree... Both star and champ rocs are tough to have as primary mid range discs is problamatic. Some discs are just better in beatable plastics.

The buzzz is sweet in both crystal and flx plastic though.

Comment

i have both flx and crystal buzzz. and yes they are sweet. my wasp i can see soon taking the place as my main driver mid. sorry to my rocs

Comment

Nice to hear the latest Buzzz.
            The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
            ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
              I agree... Both star and champ rocs are tough to have as primary mid range discs is problamatic. Some discs are just better in beatable plastics.
              Ya, I'm a huge fan of the Roc, but not in Champ or Star. I'll pull a champ roc out for rocky mountain golf just so I don't beat up my fragile DX rocs. I really prefer DX rocs over anything. If you haven't seen the newest run of regular DX rocs, you gotta get your hands on one. They're freaking sweet, IMO. Super hard like KC pro, but they shouldn't take a decade to tune. I think I'm going to like 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
                Perhaps I am throwing it incorrectly but the Star Roc IMO is a little overrated.
                of couse after i decied that this disc is overrated i go an loose it in the watter off of hole 12 at the Two rivers course near the Tri-Cities... I'm all up for polarbearing howevr i couldn't see a thing in that water
                Throw What You Know.
                PDGA# 45989

Comment

Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
                  of couse after i decied that this disc is overrated i go an loose it in the watter off of hole 12 at the Two rivers course near the Tri-Cities... I'm all up for polarbearing howevr i couldn't see a thing in that water
                  Is that water near Hanford?

You would think it would be glowing
                  Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
                    Is that water near Hanford?

You would think it would be glowing
                    naw... I grew up swimming in the columbia. It really three feet under the silt that you have to worry about.
                    Throw What You Know.
                    PDGA# 45989

Comment

So, how's the level of thyroid cancer in the Hanford Plume these days?

I lived on the river for thirteen years but only thirty miles from the ocean. I never went swimming and figured I got my minimum requirements just falling in now and then.
                      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X