X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Golf Depot

We are now accepting credit cards!!! Our prices are the same cheap prices they have always been. We have some new products come in and check it out!!

call ahead to make sure someone is there 503-771-9900

Valerie Miller #6521

The super bowl scramble is also full! 36 teams!!! WOW!
    Valerie Miller #6521

Comment

Originally posted by discgolf2009 View Post
      We are now accepting credit cards!!!
      Good news! How's your stock of Latitude 64? A couple of friends are envious of my Halo.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
        Good news! How's your stock of Latitude 64? A couple of friends are envious of my Halo.
        We have not ordered any yet but I will have to get some of there new stuff maybe a week if they have them and we should have them.
        Valerie Miller #6521

Comment

You ought to update this thread whenever you get new significant new stock in.
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Welcome to the site, Val!

And YES, keep us updated on new stock as well as just jump in share your thoughts.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
              Welcome to the site, Val!

And YES, keep us updated on new stock as well as just jump in share your thoughts.

Bob
              That is the plan to pump the depot name out there for people who may not know. There is a few new discs we have the pro katana and the lattitude 64 stuff will be in around two weeks because it has to clear customs.

We are working really hard to carry everything possible. If you want any information please let me know through a p.m. I will see what we have. My dad is also selling some of his collection I am selling it on ebay if you guys would like to take a look. discgolfdepot is the user name and I am selling one disc at a time starting with CE Teebirds!!!! Glad to finally be here with you guys!
              Valerie Miller #6521

Comment

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Great to see you join the site, part of my disc golf game will always reside out in the far east Portland/Gresham area. I was very happy to get to see Jerry and the rest of the east-siders for my one Rockwood winter series this year.
                  PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
                  dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

You have any Katanas in Stock ? Pro plastic or Champion plastic. Let me know when they come in. Thanks
                    PDGA 38153
                    STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

Originally posted by topdawgy58 View Post
                      You have any Katanas in Stock ? Pro plastic or Champion plastic. Let me know when they come in. Thanks
                      We have the pro katana's in stock and we will be getting more in next week they are flying off the shelf.
                      Valerie Miller #6521

Comment

Let me know when you get some Champion Katanas in. Thanks Rick
                        PDGA 38153
                        STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X