X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jshrack View Post
    Agreed, seems like the older they get the nicer they feel too.
    For sure. The grip line seems really durable as well. I've been beating on one that I have for over a year and while it's flippy now, it's still free of massive dings and gouges that plague my other 'hard' putters.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Originally posted by General Scales View Post
      For sure. The grip line seems really durable as well. I've been beating on one that I have for over a year and while it's flippy now, it's still free of massive dings and gouges that plague my other 'hard' putters.
      I had a T-bone that was like that. I hated it to begin with but I could chuck it long and S curvy after I let my friend beat it in for a year or so. Nice grip, small rimmed (I think), and reliable... until I treed it 2x in a row and it never recovered.
      FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

• My under-hyped disc is the ION by MVP. Great for push putts, and it's a killer approach disc. I've never seen mine take a huge skip and it's very straight flying. I haven't seen another one around here, but they are huge back east.
        Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

• Leopards and TL's would be my underhyped selection.

Comment

• Mrv... Oop... Rip

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X