X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by grant View Post
    my old lady likes the soft banger in hand and dead nuts for crying.
    TMI!
    Last edited by Matt B.; February 18th, 2010, 08:26 AM.

Comment

• I been throwing 11x kc pro cheetah and it's been really good for those softer straight shots with some glide.. the 10x eagle is way easy to flip up for tunnel shots... amazing how much different the older discs are to the newer discs coming out today... every hardcore newbie should try out the 10x and 11x stuff when they are ready..

Comment

• I recently started throwing my discraft breeze again, I just wish I had stocked up on them before they went out of production, same with the esp comets.
        The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

Comment

• Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
          Another under hyped disc is the Predator. The only other people I see carrying Preds besides me is all Discraft throwers.
          Agreed. I don't throw much Discraft but the Predator has had a place in my bag for years and I don't see it going anywhere. Goes long, goes short, goes around corners. Goes where you want it. Amaze your friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by grant View Post
            my old lady likes the soft banger gt,.
            but does she have Tenacious D?
            Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - The Dude, 1998.

Comment

• for sure the turbo putt, it just never misses, but i guess that has more to do with the one throwing it.

Comment

• XD putter, the heavier, the better -- awesome disc
                Leopard -- sweet little 'touch' fairway driver
                Buzz SS -- supremely versatile disc; if I had to play with just one disc, it would be a Buzz SS
                "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• the cryztal buzzz ss and z/glo stalker are way underhyped. I can't live without a stalker in my bag...

Comment

• Champion Shark .

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshua Olmsted View Post
                      Though it's no longer the staple of my mid range game as it once was, I still hold a big place in my heart for Discraft's old Z Extreme. The disc, to this day, is the most overstable disc ever made, a big claim but you just have to try it and see. I just wish they were still in major production.
                      Ditto!!! I have one left and I made myself stash it The XXX has taken its place.

I think the coyote and cobra are underrated....
                      It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.sigpicJohn Wooden

Comment

• I LOVE my Hero 235.
                        Everyone should have at least one (1) superclass disc in their bag!
                        Superclass discs, in general, are under-rated.
                        When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

• Originally posted by jshrack View Post
                          I LOVE my Hero 235.
                          Champion Stingrays! I miss them so...

I have a Discmania Hysteria right now and no one every knows what it is and I'm loving it.
                          FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

• Originally posted by jshrack View Post
                            I LOVE my Hero 235.

Heck yes!
                            Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• I have yet another under-hyped disc to go on this ever growing list. Latitude 64 Spikes. Especially the Grip line. Love that disc. I've been converting people to using them for long ups and short drives off the tee. Only issue being that the only people I see with them are the people I have turned on to it or the people that turned me on to it. Doesn't seem to get much use around Spokane. People are missing out. Too bad they don't make it in Opto. That would be ultimately delicious.
                              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                              Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                                I have yet another under-hyped disc to go on this ever growing list. Latitude 64 Spikes. Especially the Grip line. Love that disc. I've been converting people to using them for long ups and short drives off the tee. Only issue being that the only people I see with them are the people I have turned on to it or the people that turned me on to it. Doesn't seem to get much use around Spokane. People are missing out. Too bad they don't make it in Opto. That would be ultimately delicious.
                                Agreed, seems like the older they get the nicer they feel too.
                                When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X