X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
    The Classic Roc is the only Roc my buddy Casey uses. He's got three and uses them perfectly. Like most use their regular Rocs.
    are you talking about casey dehe? the mega rockstar?
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
      DX XD
      Seriously palindromic.

=========================

Yeah, the Classic Roc is a whole 'nuther thang. Not at all as popular as regular Rocs. But, I bet the marketing department at Innova thought the name alone would make it go gold.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

They tried to bring out New Roc and make everyone hate it so they could bring back the re-branded Classic Roc and sell twice as many. The problem was that the people liked New Roc
        We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
          I'm always surprised by how few people throw the Champion Spider. Its definitely a go-to disc in so many situations.
          I agree 100% with this statement. I carry 2 spiders with me at all times. A champ and an old school pro line. All totalled I have 5 spiders and wouldn't give up any of them.

Another disc that needs more hype is the rhyno. great short range in any wind
          According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
            The rhyno, great short range in any wind
            Or putting.
            Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Originally posted by runnaman View Post
              Or putting.
              Indeed. I use them for windy day putting. other than that it's my beat to hell XD
              According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Originally posted by grant View Post
                I gave this disc a go a while back. It was in Z plastic and that dude was too stable for my liking although my throwing form has definately made great strides as of late. I may try and play with one again what plastic line is a good indicator of amazingness?
                I was in the beginning an X plastic XL thrower as that is all there was (actually, it was just Elite plastic then). This did beat in and would bcome an understable driver that was awesome for great inside out drives that looked like they had been thrown by a lefty.

These days it's all about the Z XL for me as it is nice and durable and the most overstable of the bunch. That being said, it is still not that overstable and will hold a turn put on it for beautiful long turns until it comes out gently at the end. If you are looking for a little less overstable version, then the ESP is for you and you will love it!

Have fun, throw Discraft, have more fun!!!

Later,
                Papa
                Team Discraft
                Instructional Editor DiscGolfer Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
                  DX XD

I would also throw my vote in for the Z-Extreme and Tracker.
                  At least 30% of the golfers I know have an XD. Not underhyped.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    The XDizzle gets a lot of use here locally but for some reason, it's a forgotten gem around the US. A few years ago at worlds I threw my XD off the tee, the spotter was complimenting my shot then noticed it was and XD. The old guy was amazed that a young whipersnaper was throwing an XD. This was in Wisconsin, nobody there knows what an XD is unless they're an old school player.

Comment

Isn't it all Jerry's fault? He has been pushing XD's since I started playing 8 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                        The Coyote is a great trick disc. Mine just got crowded out of my bag. But sometimes, I'm left with a crazy shot that makes me wish I had it with me.
                        What kind of trick shots would you use a Coyote for, it seemed to me like a straight up slightly understable midrange, at least in Champ plastic.
                        'Weekend 4 Women':
                        Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                        Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          Yeah, echoing what Sean said, I think the XD has an unusually large following in the NW, especially in the PDX area. I don't doubt that Brody's putting prowess with one has played at least a small role with that.
                          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by frizbeerose View Post
                            are you talking about casey dehe? the mega rockstar?
                            Lol, no he wishes he was a rockstar. He's in a band called Rubberdiculous though.

Oh yeah, another amazingly underhyped disc is the Glide. I don't know anybody else who throws them. I would have mine in my bag except I need a bigger bag.

Also a great disc to teach people who have never thrown for distance how to throw for distance.
                            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

Sinus (Lat64)

Comment

Originally posted by GettinBetter View Post
                                Underhyped!!!!

Tracker
                                XCal
                                Coyote
                                TL
                                Roadrunner
                                New Discraft Glo Stuff (stalker and buzzz)
                                Pulse

No Sonic?
                                Read this ^

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X