X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Disc

I've laid awake many a nights wondering what it would be like to have influence at the Innova Factory or Discraft Factory. What kind of discs in various plastics would I make? What would you make?

Elite Z Eagle
    Champion Predator
    Elite Z Classic Roc
    Champion XD

And so many more...but I'll let you guys pick some as well.
    Team DISCRAFT
    NW Sign Up
    Gorilla Boy
    Paragon Disc Golf
    Odwalla

A champion TeeRex that flies like the 1st Star one that I ever bought. Hell, I'd even be happy with a Star TeeRex that flies like my first one. I agree with the Champion XD (because the Star one is NOTHING like the DX version). Maybe even Pro would work. I'd also like an Elite Z Avenger SS. Can't really think of much more than that...
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

CE Wraith or Teerex.
      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Champion Cheetah.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
          CE Wraith or Teerex.
          Oooh yeah.....

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
            I agree with the Champion XD (because the Star one is NOTHING like the DX version). Maybe even Pro would work.
            Holly Cow.......Pro XD.......great idea!!!! I would love a Champ as well.

Comment

I'd also like an Elite Z Avenger SS.
              I may be mistaken, but don't they make Z Avenger SS's? Or are they limited to ESP?

I would like a stack of DX Comets. A whoooooole stack of 'em.
              Ruining everyone else's fun since 1998.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                Champion Cheetah.
                I don't know you, but I like the way you think...

Comment

Originally posted by proto something or other View Post
                  I may be mistaken, but don't they make Z Avenger SS's? Or are they limited to ESP?

I would like a stack of DX Comets. A whoooooole stack of 'em.

I'm pretty sure they make Pro D Comets - in fact, I think my dad just ordered himself one. I got him hooked on disc golf this weekend (as I did with my brother and his wife).

I will search again for the Z Avenger SS's. I swore it was just in ESP and FLX. Also, that CE Teerex would be AWESOME.
                  TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

I'm pretty sure they make Pro D Comets - in fact, I think my dad just ordered himself one.
                    Nope, just X and ESP.

But they do indeed make Z Avengers: http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_d...?p=73&PPQT1=45
                    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedisc View Post
                      I don't know you, but I like the way you think...
                      They made these, and you can still find them out there... gottagogottathrow.com had some recently.. they were X-outs.. but seemed OK to me.
                      Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

I'd start by ordering up some Rocs made from Gateway S plastic. I'd also take a Wizard in Cryztal.

Comment

Originally posted by proto something or other View Post
                          They make Z avengers, no SS's though. They DO however, make the SS in Cryztal, only available as CFR discs of course, though.

I agree on the Gateway S for discs across the board, particularly the superglow plastic.

I'd also like to see star/champ gazelles--that fly like DX gazelles, that is.
                          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Ok. Per Discraft's site:

Avenger SS's: Only available in ESP and FLX
                            The original Avengers: Available in X, Z, ESP, and FLX

Also, the Comet is only available in X and a limited run ESP

Hopefully this clears up any confusion.

Comment

I have a couple crystal Avenger SSs that I would trade... for San marino rocs... KC aviars or Bosses

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X