X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive list of discs for sale...

So I was digging around on the net trying to find any remaining Z MRV's that are residing amongst the ether of peoples discs. Came across this very, very interesting list of discs. Not all disc golf discs but tons of Frisbee's and other such things. Two questions popped into my head. One, has anybody on this forum ever heard of or ordered anything from this guy? Can he be trusted to actually have everything he says he does? Two, does anybody have a pic of the rim of a MRV, including tech specs?

Here's a link to the site. Would love some feedback before I go and drop money and a prayer on this guy.

Thanks,
    Stu

http://home.att.net/~wil.west/green.html
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

"Last updated 2/19/9"?
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Cool collection.
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

not much help, but that collection has been out there for a couple years. I would definitely verify before trusting.

Comment

Why is every disc green

Seriously someone monopolized green discs? I have never heard of such a thing....
          Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

hay General Scales looks like there is going to a fight on on are hands here i to am a Z MRV man

Comment

WOW . . . just, wow!

what a collection . . .

-Derek

www.DiscGolfOregon.com

Comment

i emailed him... see if i get a response...

Comment

emailed him, his email was wrong on the webstie but used common sense... see what hapens next

Comment

Well I've definitely put in an email or two about some of the things on there. Lets see how long it takes this guy to respond to the letter, if it isn't a giant scam
                    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                    Cleveland Brown

Comment

he replied, asked for the bin number so he could find it... see what next

Comment

Wil West is from huntington beach. The memorial used to be dedicated to his brother, known as, the "Bob West Memorial" He's been around for a long time, so i'm sure he's trustworthy.

Comment

Originally posted by KCrabtree View Post
                          He's been around for a long time, so i'm sure he's trustworthy.
                          At the risk of sounding like Spock, that is not a logical conclusion. Don King has been around quite some time also.
                          The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
                            At the risk of sounding like Spock, that is not a logical conclusion. Don King has been around quite some time also.

Don King sells discs?
                            Read this ^

Comment

Maybe. If he does, don't trust him.

I get the feeling that this guy KC mentioned is legit. That spreadsheet says to me "I took 18,000 man hours to complete. Also, I was built by someone with earnest yet meager computing skills."

That tells me the dude is probably legit. I wouldn't send him money, but if I was ever in his neck of the woods I'd check the collection out and probably drop a Benjamin. Besides, the Pony Express stopped running like 5 years ago, at least.
                              The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X