X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
    At the risk of sounding like Spock, that is not a logical conclusion. Don King has been around quite some time also.

Ok, well i know Wil so i should of said something more like, he is trustworthy.

Comment

if hes really trustworthy hes gonna get a lot of cash in the next few months
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

let us know how it turns out.

edit: I just spent about an hour searching through his collection, and it appears to be like 10% good stuff, and 90% crap that was bought because it was green and frisbee-shaped. In that 10% there are some serious gems, though! He even has a Lat64 disc, a sparkle opto core. That one was the least green disc I saw.
        Last edited by ChUcK; January 30th, 2010, 09:06 AM.
        The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

he gave me his address where to send money... who wouldnt hehe... but seems legit and says he raising the prices next month on the gems maybe

Comment

Wil is VERY trustworthy....Ive known him nearly nearly 20yrs.
            He produced the 1st DiscGolf Trading cards (Discards) and is a long time local from Huntington Beach.
            You can spend your money with confidence on his collection, which I would venture to say is quite a bit more extensive than what he has posted.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X