X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't the Nebula (2008 Ace Race Disc) in production

The Nebula is the only Ace Race disc to never go into production. This is a great mid range disc some where in between a Buzzz and a Wasp and I see many people using them so why did Discraft never release them?
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

rumor is too many irregularities in production of this disc

Comment

From the DGR forum, posted by DiscraftMike.
      D Focus and Elite X Soft Focus are on the production list for the end of November. In stores by mid-Dec. Z nebula early spring.
      http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums...&sd=a&start=45

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
        From the DGR forum, posted by DiscraftMike.

http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums...&sd=a&start=45
        Just because some random guy on a forum named "Discraft Mike" said it's coming out doesn't make it so.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
          Just because some random guy on a forum named "Discraft Mike" said it's coming out doesn't make it so.
          ...and Dave D. knows nothing about Innova I suppose?

Comment

DiscraftMike was certainly correct about the Foci.

He works for Discraft.
            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

He works there, though I'm not sure what his role is.

He has always had the correct release schedule ahead of time.

Its analogous to trusting what GatewayDiscSports (Dave Mac) or DaveD (Dave Dunipace) says on the PDGA forums.
              We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

...and Dave D. knows nothing about Innova I suppose?

OK it's a little different when the guy works for Discraft but I was given a random quote from some guy on a forum with no context to who he was so I had to assume it's just some guy talking out of his ass.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

OK it's a little different when the guy works for Discraft but I was given a random quote from some guy on a forum with no context to who he was so I had to assume it's just some guy talking out of his ass.
                  I also included a link to the page of the thread in which he posted that. You know, so you would have some context with it...

Comment

I also included a link to the page of the thread in which he posted that. You know, so you would have some context with it...

Again I was given a random link or quote to some guy in a forum saying it's coming out.

If I say on this forum that Innova is coming out with a 17 speed driver, it doesn't make it true but you can link to it all day long.

Is this so hard to understand?!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

DGR is a pretty solid source, it's not "some random forum."
                      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Again I was given a random link or quote to some guy in a forum saying it's coming out.

If I say on this forum that Innova is coming out with a 17 speed driver, it doesn't make it true but you can link to it all day long.

Is this so hard to understand?!
                        It's all about research. If you had spent 10 minutes on that random link you could have easily seen his signature, read other posts of his, even seen the responses to the random post, none of which called him out for spewing bogus information.

Comment

It's all about research. If you had spent 10 minutes on that random link you could have easily seen his signature, read other posts of his, even seen the responses to the random post, none of which called him out for spewing bogus information.

OK then. Thanks for the link and the info, don't mean to be a dick I just don't believe everything I read and am very skeptical in nature.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

If I'm mistaken which I might be, the Focus is the 2009 ace race disc. I thought the nebula fell between midrange and fairway driver.

I just ordered two elite x focus's and I'm hoping to get to use them before the first of the year.
                            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                              If I'm mistaken which I might be, the Focus is the 2009 ace race disc. I thought the nebula fell between midrange and fairway driver.

I just ordered two elite x focus's and I'm hoping to get to use them before the first of the year.
                              The Focus was the 2009 ace race disc and the Nebula was the 2008 ace race disc, smaller diameter Buzzz I believe.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X