Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuke?

What's the word on this bad boy?

I only know what it says on DGR: http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums...hp?f=5&t=14994
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

They are coming out with the Nuke in ESP and the Nuke SS!!! The Nuke is going to be somewhere between a 1.5 and 1.7 and is fast like the Boss.

Nuke

Nuke SS
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

A Force is just as fast as a Boss.

Thats not what this is about though. I can't frickin wait for my pre-order Nukes to get here.

The thing that worries me is the S.S. version. 1.6 is stable enough to handle high speeds and still fade.

An S.S. version would probably end up being a massive roller. If it's anything like the Avenger's S.S. version.
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
          A Force is just as fast as a Boss.

Thats not what this is about though. I can't frickin wait for my pre-order Nukes to get here.

The thing that worries me is the S.S. version. 1.6 is stable enough to handle high speeds and still fade.

An S.S. version would probably end up being a massive roller. If it's anything like the Avenger's S.S. version.
          I hate it when you big arm players say that my straightest disc is way too understable.

Nukes on ebay

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I've got an order of Nukes on the way, can't wait!
            Team DISCRAFT
            NW Sign Up
            Gorilla Boy
            Paragon Disc Golf
            Odwalla

Comment

Yes, the Avenger SS is way more understable than the Avenger... but that's not the case with the Surge vs. Surge SS. We'll just have to see how the Nuke SS pans out.
              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Someone bought a Nuke from ebay right after I put a link to them, lol that's funny, who was it?

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Hehe, I still throw the living daylights out of my S.S. Avengers. Still my goto for tailwinds, tunnels, turnovers and hyzer flips. I love the fact that I can launch it at 60 percent power and still throw 300 plus. It's got soooo much glide its fantastic.

As for the Surge and Surge S.S. I could do without either one of them. I'm not nor will I ever be a Surge fan. Which makes me worry a tad since the Nuke has been compared to a fast Surge.

Still can't wait for them to come though.
                  Cleveland Brown

Comment

Hehe, I still throw the living daylights out of my S.S. Avengers. Still my goto for tailwinds, tunnels, turnovers and hyzer flips. I love the fact that I can launch it at 60 percent power and still throw 300 plus. It's got soooo much glide its fantastic.

As for the Surge and Surge S.S. I could do without either one of them. I'm not nor will I ever be a Surge fan. Which makes me worry a tad since the Nuke has been compared to a fast Surge.

Still can't wait for them to come though.
                    I agree 100% with everything you just said, except I can't throw 300 feet with 60% power, hehe, maybe 105% power.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

The one's that Barsby has and we've thrown are on the gummy side and a little flippy at high speed but are very comparable to the boss, the two fastest discs out for sure.
                      Greg and i agree that the best Nukes have yet to come out .... Say a domey, stiff esp would be money.
                      Not as creative as keys

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                        I agree 100% with everything you just said, except I can't throw 300 feet with 60% power, hehe, maybe 105% power.
                        Don't fret, teammate! I guartantee that I will have you throwing 320+ by the end of winter!
                        "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

Originally posted by The Ombudsman View Post
                          Don't fret, teammate! I guartantee that I will have you throwing 320+ by the end of winter!
                          My putting has been spot on lately, anything under 35 feet is going in right now so who needs distance.

TURBO PUTTING RULES! Team OLY is going down!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by Tennessee View Post
                            The one's that Barsby has and we've thrown are on the gummy side and a little flippy at high speed but are very comparable to the boss, the two fastest discs out for sure.
                            Greg and i agree that the best Nukes have yet to come out .... Say a domey, stiff esp would be money.
                            Gummy as in more like FLX or gummy as in the new Star blend from Innova that they've been using on the Mako, Dart, San Marino Roc, etc...

Plus, when you were bombing it was it into a wind, with a tailwind or a beautiful soggy day in Portland?
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

not like flx or r pro just gummy..... no wind.
                              Not as creative as keys

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X