X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday @ Chainbangerz

I saw Adam Clark from Chainbangerz today. Found out they are going to be grilling up food to give away at the store on Saturday starting around noon. They're also running a mini putting contest and selling a bunch of coveted wall discs in a silent auction. You can play disc golf on the Wii too. Check out Chainbangerz.com for more info and directions if you're interested in stopping by.

I'll be there after Doubles at Steily, should be around 3pm
    www.soulpancake.com
    www.bahai.org
    http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

I'll be there around 1:30pm if you want to say hi I'm wearing a red Discraft hat.
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Had a great time today at Chainbangerz! Picked up some CE plastic (a blue unthrown eagle) and a sweet Buzzz with a Terrace Creek Open stamp and another Buzzz but with a groove top like the Banger GT and a couple of Slipstream GT's, my count of those are up to four and a I picked up a Flash.

Adam made some great Chili today too. You gotta love these guys, free food, beer and putting contests for free prizes, a silent auction, Wii Disc Golf AND 10% off! Thank you Keith and Adam!
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Thanks guys.
          I picked up the most non descript, forgettable, looks old and worn before I bought it, XD, for long putts.
          Its one of those in a " tweener " weight, 158 grams, and it flies nice and straight for me out of the box.
          Dx plastic be damned, I gotta dye this thing, its just too plain, and now with lovely dirty finger prints from my rounds at Lakewood, it looks like it's from the 90's.
          Instant old.

Comment

I ended up have in to pick my wife up instead
            www.soulpancake.com
            www.bahai.org
            http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X